Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

no sir...me NO capiche!Β  go crying to the Mods just like everyone else on this forum that can't handle the truth.

Just so you know, Starrider stepped in of his own accord. I have never asked any mod to step in, just help me understand why there are haters like you.

• Like 1

Just now, jugghead said:

Just so you know, Starrider stepped in of his own accord. I have never asked any mod to step in, just help me understand why there are haters like you.

th?id=OIP.85KeJol2ALSHJWXDZcp4cwDbEc&w=1 Make sense now ?

The definition of "stir the pot" is: to enjoy causing trouble for others "stir the pot" means to enjoy causing trouble for others

• Haha 2

and you are a freaking liar!!Β  you don't have time to date anyone because you are always blowing smoke up some fantasies ass!

Ok. Love to you Harley. I don't need to convince you of anything. Yeah. I spend a lot of time on here, you are correct. But you don't know me or what I do.

I'm not a hater, I just don't like the way y'all kiss this girls ass...end of story!

Good. Then end your story and go away. I will continue to be here and be the most honest person on here. Happy Valentine's Day to you.

Just now, keeper31 said:

Some people are only negative, I block them but unfortunity see what they write when people quote them.Β  If you guys have to respond to negative people try to not quote them.

I will never block anyone. It is my policy to hear people out. I'm sorry if this effects you negatively.

• Like 1

Just now, Pepe said:

WTF does is itΒ  matter to you what we do?

Pepe, the only explanation is jealousy. Think about it dude. What happened right before his tirade? It was a love fest of the woodland creatures. And it's not just him that is pissed. We got targets on our backs.

• Like 1