Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well, Dr. Pepe, fortunately I don't need a doctor. Also, the response was more in reference to the post you responded to there Dr. Pepe.

You included me in your qoute so I included you in mine.

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

You included me in your qoute so I included you in mine.

I did at that. Because you had first responded to the other post, so in essence I was relating to you mainly,(but any others who may have noticed the dialogue as well), that I was referring to the comment that you had responded to. C'mon now Dr. Pepe the Le' Pew, surely you should have realized that.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I did at that. Because you had first responded to the other post, so in essence I was relating to you mainly,(but any others who may have noticed the dialogue as well), that I was referring to the comment that you had responded to. C'mon now Dr. Pepe the Le' Pew, surely you should have realized that.

I didn't say I was a good doctor 😷 😁

• Haha 2

Apologies for seeming pessimistic, but although undoubtedly interesting, more of merely just some more finger activity and quite short at that.

Of course it is certainly her choice and prerogative, but the dynamics of interesting occasions or activities at that residence certainly has changed with the addition of the roommate as another tenant.

Although there are still some interesting occasions occurring there, it has seemed imo that unfortunately the frequency of interesting  occasions has certainly declined.

Also, it has seemed imo that unfortunately there is now a developed schedule that somtimes includes somewhat of a routine that has seemed to become somewhat repetative and has now been seeming to get somewhat monotonous as well.