Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Hello naga, more are trying than not but I believe we get a little confused in here and we tryΒ  a little too hard sometimes, especially me. πŸ™‚

There's no such thing as trying too hard my friend...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I think this roommate thing is just an experiment, to see if anything DOES happen. You don't believe RLC would put 2 straight girls alone together and NOTHING happens

Β 

Welcome Dont...
These 2 are just close friends...nothing more. In fact those who've been following RLC for n years, like myself, will probably, and sadly say that Malia is Leora's only real friend...
Leora still struts her stuff, and the friendship element is great...so no problem for me 😁

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome Dont...
These 2 are just close friends...nothing more. In fact those who've been following RLC for n years, like myself, will probably, and sadly say that Malia is Leora's only real friend...
Leora still struts her stuff, and the friendship element is great...so no problem for me 😁

I would put Alexandria in Leora's close friend group. She is the person who joins in the hours long skype sessions. She visited Leora in the first apartment.Β 

Just too Real Life for the masses to enjoy.Β 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

I would put Alexandria in Leora's close friend group. She is the person who joins in the hours long skype sessions. She visited Leora in the first apartment.Β 

Just too Real Life for the masses to enjoy.Β 

Maybe Mr ego can return and tell us just who is her real friends. 🀣

• Haha 1