Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #10 February 2020

happyone

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Β Are they on vacation? Because it seems they've been playing a continuous loop, of what happened previously in the apartment. Based on LeoraΒ standards, I have to say it's been a real snoozerΒ In our princess apartment lately?

Β  Β I'm pretty sure I've made several posts in several of the previous sub-threads for this topic of the forum that were related to similar subject matter e.

Β  Β After giving it awhile to observe and ponder on since the arrival of the latest tenant and newest roommate, it has imo appearedΒ that the residence had seemed to have more interesting activity occurring prior to the arrival of the roommate.Β 

Β  Β  Perhaps IΒ couldΒ go as far to believe that there may have even been more interesting activity that occurred at a previous residence, even thoughΒ a previous roommate had either quit or was terminated from what had for awhile seemed like close to full time employment, and had once again begun being at the residence most of the time.Β Β 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Β  Β I'm pretty sure I've made several posts in several of the previous sub-threads for this topic of the forum that were related to similar subject matter e.

Β  Β After giving it awhile to observe and ponder on since the arrival of the latest tenant and newest roommate, it has imo appearedΒ that the residence had seemed to have more interesting activity occurring prior to the arrival of the roommate.Β 

Β  Β  Perhaps IΒ couldΒ go as far to believe that there may have even been more interesting activity that occurred at a previous residence, even thoughΒ a previous roommate had either quit or was terminated from what had for awhile seemed like close to full time employment, and had once again begun being at the residence most of the time.Β Β 

Based on the hours I work, I sometimes don't I have time to keep up with certain comments, but on my off day,Β I will try to look that up. But the majorityΒ of my comments is based on replays.

36 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Β Are they on vacation? Because it seems they've been playing a continuous loop, of what happened previously in the apartment. Based on LeoraΒ standards, I have to say it's been a real snoozerΒ In our princess apartment lately?

You're not wrong

• Like 2

Just now, Newark52 said:

You're not wrong

Due to my present location I have been unable to view the apartment for almost a month, so can’t comment on the activity level...ButΒ my friend Newark,Β be warned that your comment will be interpreted by the self appointed gestapo that have taken over the forum asΒ tantamount to treason....Which incites and encourages them to abuse and insult you until theyΒ are exhausted or find another victim.....Be brave old chum.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Due to my present location I have been unable to view the apartment for almost a month, so can’t comment on the activity level...ButΒ my friend Newark,Β be warned that your comment will be interpreted by the self appointed gestapo that have taken over the forum asΒ tantamount to treason....Which incites and encourages them to abuse and insult you until theyΒ are exhausted or find another victim.....Be brave old chum.....

The truth hurts but don't worry my friend, ready and waiting

Wow... this forum has gone down a lot in a week that I haven't been here... hahaha
a week without seeing Leora.. and I see how her legs are getting bigger... she's getting fatter and fatter..
I think she's just lying around all day... and not doing any exercise... hahaha

• Haha 1