Bianca & Toto (2020) Part #1

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Toto promised to pay some money, in the midle,for that show...Iza was conducting the show until they moved to the bedroom,it was not paid, fhe whole discussion was created and violence.VH TV had to suspend...I dont like Toto.

Just now, jojoferz said:

It seems that Toto promised to pay some money, in the midle,for that show...Iza was conductibg the show until they moved to the room,it was not paid, fhe whole discussion was created and violence.VH TV had to suspend...I dont like Toto.

What room 

They was in the LR when they did it

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

Support found out what happened with the fight 

They must had check the timeline 

They said it could be resolved in 1 or 2 hours depending on the response time of bianca&toto 

They say ' life like it is ' .People argue some times , they fight some times , they are not always sleeping or fucking , let them do .

I agree if there are drugs involved , close the app , otherwise its also part of the show !!!!

well like you said it is a show not a real life,  shows have rules made up of by the companies, directors and influenced by the audiences.

if it was a real life VH or the audiences would have only involved with  like life threatening situation, people under the age of (legally) can not give consent to be on cam and to report technical problems not fights, drugs and alcohol abuse and sex (luck off, in the dark, threesome and so on...). weather people want to pay for it or watch it is up to the people, if they dont like what they see change to another apartment or switch it off after all it only takes a click , when people decide what and how the participant act or behave it is not real life or voyeur its a show a production.

unfortunately specially member of CC want to be part of the production in VH's web show.

What I understood (subject to my understanding of Russian / Romanian / English): the oldest woman would be the mother of the Romanian hysteric Iza (she told to Toto). During the show, Toto asked for more, so Iza asked for more money, Toto said OK. Then Peter said he wanted to fuck "Iza's mother"! Start of the pain!

5 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

What I understood (subject to my understanding of Russian / Romanian / English): the oldest woman would be the mother of the Romanian hysteric Iza (she told to Toto). During the show, Toto asked for more, so Iza asked for more money, Toto said OK. Then Peter said he wanted to fuck "Iza's mother"! Start of the pain!

Housewife #2 is iza mother?

What about bianca?

Edited by Kingbanks