B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is because the little head😉 thinks for the big head Happy 

She is going to get pissed if he doesn't pay some attention to her, but he can't help himself je keeps watching thru the window. I would to until I got the elbow in the ribs LMAO, all hell he is in titty heaven now, he thinks to himself he must be dreaming.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is going to get pissed if he doesn't pay some attention to her, but he can't help himself je keeps watching thru the window. I would to until I got the elbow in the ribs LMAO 

Now they are in the living room. He has a look on his face like he's at a strip club.

3 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Now they are in the living room. He has a look on his face like he's at a strip club.

One good thing (I hope) is that now he knows what really could be going on--and good for Joy, she is not trying to hide it from him 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

No, this can't be, this is RLC and not a cheap teasing show. 🤣🤣

RLC simply cannot be taken seriously anymore. The guy has just arrived and already there is the full bullshit program.  🤮

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Fun to see Kapitolina's face ... She is probably thinking: WTF am I doing here ?? 

Yep that is exactly what she is thinking, Holy Shit these girls are crazy. Most likely a short termer in the big house on the hill.

• Like 1