B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Which girl is which 

What are the names of the girls and the kitchen 

Send pictures with the name next to it if you can

we are not on VH here :biggrin:, send pictures it's like put your hands on the fire with the watermarks there is everywhere on the screen

1 minute ago, firewall said:

we are not on VH here :biggrin:, send pictures it's like put your hands on the fire

Not even in a pm😕

Alright 

I never really paid attention to rlc but okay

Edited by Kingbanks

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Not even in a pm😕

Alright 

i am too scared to be banned one more time because of this shit waterwarks,

the three naked girls are ginger elletra and this one with the big booos is irma, elletra is the blonde

Just now, firewall said:

i am too scared to be banned one more time because of this shit waterwarks,

teh three naked girls are ginger ellectra and this one with the big booos is irma

Imra has on blue slippers?

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Go Alladino, your prayers have been answered, you can finally see a dick in these apartments again.

It's not about seeing guys at the apartment. It's about finally seeing more real life in that apartment.

Finally an end to these silly shows that only hide how little is actually to be seen in GOV.  

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It's not about seeing guys at the apartment. It's about finally seeing more real life in that apartment.

Finally an end to these silly shows that only hide how little is actually to be seen in GOV.  

It's always the same story, for you real life is seeing a girl having sex with a dick, I repeat there are other apartments for this, last thing then I go happily to sleep, I repeat, Ginger is the most vulgar girl ever seen in these apartments, good night everyone

• Like 1