B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February)

8 hours ago, Alladino said:

I just hope they don't overcrowd the rooms again. First RLC should get rid of all the show girls like Monica and Ginger. 

The double beds should be reserved for real couples or acquaintances that the girls have made in Barcelona. 

Now that's a great idea we could take out all the cameras and charge couples to sleep there we could call it a HOTEL

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, fisherman said:

Now that's a great idea we could take out all the cameras and charge couples to sleep there we could call it a HOTEL

Why does this one sound so familiar? Yes, now I remember, weren't there just two girls in GOV for whom RLC actually turned off the cameras in the master bedroom? 🤣😂

The idea of RLC was to give an insight into the private life of the residents. In GOV this obviously does not happen. Rather the girls instead give silly shows and have their private lives somewhere else. 

As I said, it is important to give the girls private space. By this I do not mean to take off the cameras. I only mean to not have more than one Girl in a room. The Girls need space, so that they can really live there and maybe even bring visitors with them. The idea is not to have all private life always just taking place somewhere else. There must be something real to see for the cameras.

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

what is written on the stickers attached to the bedside of Kapitolina?

If you are talking about the 2 round red stickers they say Merry Christmas. Dana had them covering her nipples when they were doing one of those stupid shows.