Milly (2020) Part #1

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Millie was the main reason I suddenly lashed out on a months sub to be honest but since then I have been rather disappointed in her really. She seems a really hard women much of the time and not very adventurous in the sex stakes imo. What guys she has had round hasn't been that exciting in fact many of them have been downright boring, but then JMO. Also many days and nights she ain't even there.

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Millie was the main reason I suddenly lashed out on a months sub to be honest but since then I have been rather disappointed in her really. She seems a really hard women much of the time and not very adventurous in the sex stakes imo. What guys she has had round hasn't been that exciting in fact many of them have been downright boring, but then JMO. Also many days and nights she ain't even there.

The same reason I gave up my sub.You have your favourites but then they suddenly disappear for a while or sit around doing fuck all most of the time.I Ended up only looking at about six Apts.Each to their own but I dunno how members can retain an interest in so many places.Now if I could speak Russian!!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

The same reason I gave up my sub.You have your favourites but then they suddenly disappear for a while or sit around doing fuck all most of the time.I Ended up only looking at about six Apts.Each to their own but I dunno how members can retain an interest in so many places.Now if I could speak Russian!!!!

All explained in one word,........ addiction.

• Like 2