B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

58 minutes ago, happyone said:

Alex and Lucian enjoy some regular sex, then she lubes him and her for some hot anal action

IMO she is one hot lady 

I had said after the first time they had sex that she is a woman that loves anal. And WOW did she get pounded in the ass. My favorite lady on here by far. I can't get enough of her. The link below is the second time he penetrated her ass tonight. He does it three times but in this one if you stay with the link for a few moments you will see him really pounding her ass.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

And yes that dick is in her ass.

J'aime beaucoup voir Bonnie, surtout dans ses ébats...  Elle a un visage épanoui, presque sage parfois et un regard que je trouve hyper coquin 😝

Un petit regret cependant, si elle accepte le bout d'un doigt dans ses petites fesses bien bandantes, c'est toujours "niet" lorsque Rama veut mettre autre chose... Elle pourrait demander son avis à Alexandra pour aller plus loin... Mais je ne perds pas espoir, je la sent bien coquine et ouverte à la découverte 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1