B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Peccato che sembra che Alex abbia iniziato le mestruazioni. Accidenti, speravo che il suo controllo delle nascite fosse uno di quelli in cui non hai avuto un ciclo.

sincerely better; stimulated anal intercourse!
but the fact remains that a lesbian relationship between Bonnie and Alexandra would be nice ....
I think Bonnie could learn a lot from Alexandra.
she is an excellent "school ship" !!

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

BJ in the shower

He never had an orgasm. As I am practically cyber stalking Alex I can tell you this is the second time in a row where she sucked on his cock for quite some time expecting him to cum in her mouth and he was not able to. Just like the last time you can tell she is pissed at him. Again now she is walking around in just her thong.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only way to stop having periods is to have a Total Hysterectomy.  

Not true anymore. See my link below. My great niece was talking about her not having a period which until then felt as you do.

WWW.WEBMD.COM

With new continuous birth control pills, women can end their menstrual periods and reduce PMS symptoms.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Not true anymore. See my link below. My great niece was talking about her not having a period which until then felt as you do.

WWW.WEBMD.COM

With new continuous birth control pills, women can end their menstrual periods and reduce PMS symptoms.

Many should go on Birth Control for Life and never have a Period.  Let the Party begin.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

And then Hot Flashes.  :biggrin:

When my wife first told me she was having a hot flash, I thought she had heard about a hot news flash or come up with a great idea---man was I fooled 😏

• Haha 3