B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

7 hours ago, Sailor said:

J'aime beaucoup voir Bonnie, surtout dans ses ébats...  Elle a un visage épanoui, presque sage parfois et un regard que je trouve hyper coquin 😝

Un petit regret cependant, si elle accepte le bout d'un doigt dans ses petites fesses bien bandantes, c'est toujours "niet" lorsque Rama veut mettre autre chose... Elle pourrait demander son avis à Alexandra pour aller plus loin... Mais je ne perds pas espoir, je la sent bien coquine et ouverte à la découverte 😎

vu que Rama jouit assez rapidement généralement c'est pas une bonne idée pour essayer l'anal vu que c'est un trou plus serré il va jouir au bout de 10 secondes elle aura pas le temps de sentir grand chose 🙂

quand j'étais encore membre il passait son temps à s'arrêter  toutes les 15 secondes pour ne pas jouir trop vite, je pense que mettre un préservatif serait pas mal pour lui pour diminuer la sensibilité de sa queue mais bon

avec une jolie fille comme çà je comprends que ce soit pas évident.

These two women are both Awesome in so many ways sexually, seductively, sensually, and they both love to experiment.

The ultimate experiment awaits us. Lots of good VODKA and JAGMIESTER, good and drunk WIFE SWAP to remember.  

Image result for watcing gifsImage result for watcing gifsImage result for watcing gifs

• Like 1

I would not be surprised. I would also think Alex would love to have a dick in both her ass and her pussy given how much she enjoyed the super hard pounding in the ass by her husband the other night. It was amazing to watch. And she was the one to lube her ass and his cock.

• Thanks 1

Rare that Alex has now been gone more than 5 hours. What can she be doing for this long a period of time. She seems up on the quarantine rules so I am surprised. And I don't mean anything nasty by it. Just curious what would be open in Barcelona where she could go for 5 hours. Must be visiting a friend.

31 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Rare that Alex has now been gone more than 5 hours. What can she be doing for this long a period of time. She seems up on the quarantine rules so I am surprised. And I don't mean anything nasty by it. Just curious what would be open in Barcelona where she could go for 5 hours. Must be visiting a friend.

It is understandable that you are wondering, I miss her too 😏

29 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is understandable that you are wondering, I miss her too 😏

Why in the hell don't they put a camera in the corner of the living room, that is where everyone stays most of the time. you can see shit there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, jham said:

Why in the hell don't they put a camera in the corner of the living room, that is where everyone stays most of the time. you can see shit there.

I felt the same way so I sent RLC an email a week ago asking them to cover this area with a camera. I don't think this balcony is very deep but I don't know. Send RLC an email as I did. Thanks

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I felt the same way so I sent RLC an email a week ago asking them to cover this area with a camera. I don't think this balcony is very deep but I don't know. Send RLC an email as I did. Thanks

it's not a balcony, it's only a window 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

ok, I will send them an email

• Like 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too bad as it looks like Alex must have started her period. Damn, I was hoping her birth control was one of those where you did not have a period.

The only way to stop having periods is to have a Total Hysterectomy.