B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #2 (February-April)

57 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dear god this girl(Ekectra)is a bloody mess,instead of using and abusing of her they should get some serious help for her,really sad.Bonnie gived that look..what da fok is wrong with her😅.

I love the mess, as you call it! It's wild, unpredictable and fun!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ze81 said:

Dear god this girl(Ekectra)is a bloody mess,instead of using and abusing of her they should get some serious help for her,really sad.Bonnie gived that look..what da fok is wrong with her😅.

I didn't see what happened to cause you to say this.  What is going on?

59 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I didn't see what happened to cause you to say this.  What is going on?

Electra was talking at phone,not sure if she was crying or laughing and was pretty load..watching it Bonnie looked to Rama and made that face..what da fok!?

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

I love the mess, as you call it! It's wild, unpredictable and fun!

Fine with that,diferent people diferent tastes.In my view this girl looks absolutely lost,a big mess,not an atractive thing to watch,but is personal tastes.

Rama probably prefers the Pre Game than the game.

More than half an hour he plays with her lovely pussy(cunt), fingering and pangs very gently. She has already had one orgasm, I don't think he is preparing for the money time

il y a 1 minute, rebliz a dit :

Rama probably prefers the Pre Game than the game.

More than half an hour he plays with her lovely pussy, fingering and pangs very gently. She has already had one orgasm, I don't think he is preparing for the money time

I don't understand what happened they were having sex most nights amd now it has grinded to a halt. A shame i liked their sex.

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I don't understand what happened they were having sex most nights amd now it has grinded to a halt. A shame i liked their sex.

When I wrote they entered to the real game but he finished after few Minutes his hands speaks "what can I do"