B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #5 (February / March)

2 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

can someone remind me who was the girl that was sucking dick and taking in from the back at the same time the other day when those three guys were over? 

Ginger from B4 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Wow!! Thanks Ed...😏

I feel Irma has lost the spark she once had. Her bates are kind of monotoneus, spread out to the camera, and not much emotions and variation. She has had many oportunities to have sex in the apartment, so I very much doubt she is going to cross that line now. She doesn't even party much anymore. To be honest, her last stay never really took off either. I think 5 stays is enough.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, squeakybumtime said:

can someone remind me who was the girl that was sucking dick and taking in from the back at the same time the other day when those three guys were over? 

You can't go wrong, it's either Tina or Ginger, they're the apartment troie.

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

I feel Irma has lost the spark she once had. Her bates are kind of monotoneus, spread out to the camera, and not much emotions and variation. She has had many oportunities to have sex in the apartment, so I very much doubt she is going to cross that line now. She doesn't even party much anymore. To be honest, her last stay never really took off either. I think 5 stays is enough.

I think Irma can not find a girl this time around that has the same interests she does.........mutual pussy eating !   Also, she likes someone that worships her tits, like Nora and Ilona used to do.

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

I think Irma can not find a girl this time around that has the same interests she does.........mutual pussy eating !   Also, she likes someone that worships her tits, like Nora and Ilona used to do.

Quite the conterary, actually! Both Tina and Elettra seem willing to play such games, and have indeed done so with other girls from other apartments. They both have had sex with a guy in the apartment, and their solo shows feels more energetic. I've seen both Tina and Elettra answer the cuddling on the couch, and I think Tina is a good friend of Irma, so it's not that she doesn't feel comfortable with them that's holding her back either.... I think it's simply Irma that has lost her spark after so many stays.