The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

0213 the guy left - a kiss - and blue balls

I think the one's with the blue balls are the viewers and not the guys she brings around.  I think she knows quite well before they ever show up, what her chances are and with Irma, she's been around since scientists figured out that the world is not flat and she has never really showed any signs of having hetero sex with any guy.  Why you all are still surprised by the outcome is beyond me!!

3 hours ago, canito said:

stella another boring one.all you will see from her is white lines her getting drunk and then sleeping all day.rlc needs a new name and a whole new make over.to make their web site num.1 again.i would of had the couples in the apt.contract for 1 year  then they would have to leave.even though i used to like linda and tibor and alberto and martina i think its time for them to go as well as leora.malia can stay and have leora their as company.

Hallelujah...I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!!  Thank you Canito!!!

46 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Nobody mentions Damira, but she loved getting with the other girls and was outgoing.

Damira is a has been, you've already seen what she has to offer so why do you people keep wanting to see the same girls over and over again.  You should be focusing on new girls and telling RLC they need new girls and not the same old recycled matter!!

• Like 3

On 9/12/2020 at 8:15 PM, ImJustThatBored said:

I like how worked up people get over a group of European cam hoes. We all know Chloe was the best girl, so why even argue?

i loved chloe from day one and always will the best on here people consider leora the goddess but for me it will always be chloe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

I think my fellow Chatters are being a bit unfair to RLC.  In case it has escaped your notice there is a pandemic raging in most of the world.  While we are fortunate here in Canada to keep our cases and deaths limited, a number of countries lead in large part by Spain, especially in the Barcelona area have not been as fortunate.  That may have limited the pool of potential new recruits to RLC.

I think your fellow chatters have every right to be unfair to RLC.  If RLC can bring back all the repeats, they can surely bring in NEW girls.  People have got to stop using the pandemic as an excuse for the miserable fucking RLC assholes!

2 hours ago, wooders78 said:

obviously the pandemic doesnt affect the boring ones

That is exactly right, how can they bring in all the repeats but can't bring in NEW people, and before anybody says anything about it....it's not because of the pandemic!!

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

From memory there was one or more free cameras in this apartment, B3 is B3, the apartment closed a few days after Damira and her boyfriend became participants in RLC, after the closure, only Damira was able to stayed on RLC

Why you people insist on calling every guy these girls bring home their boyfriends is beyond me!!  Damira brought home a fuck toy from off of Tender or out of a club, it's very easy to see from all the reading of her while she was here, that the guys she brought home were fuck toys and not boyfriends!!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Why you people insist on calling every guy these girls bring home their boyfriends is beyond me!!  Damira brought home a fuck toy from off of Tender or out of a club, it's very easy to see from all the reading of her while she was here, that the guys she brought home were fuck toys and not boyfriends!!

Maybe because he also had his name in the project, his name is Damon

The couple they formed separated following the events that led to the closure of B3