The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The saddest thing is not us or RLC at the moment, but you because all the time you want to make us believe that RLC does not interest you but you always do the opposite of what you can say
So you're not really a person we can take seriously

I'm the only one that does care, I would like to re-sub one day but RLC keeps fucking it up so that I don't.  None of the rest of you care, you are all just miserable cows in herd!

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

This allows RLC to renew the entire cast of B2, something they have already done in the past.

That would be great for everyone if they got off their lazy asses and actually brought in someone new and fresh but you and I both know that's not going to happen.  It's also funny how they have no problems bringing in repeats during this whole pandemic thing but they can't bring in any new girls from the same places that the repeats come from.....bullshit!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm the only one that does care, I would like to re-sub one day but RLC keeps fucking it up so that I don't.  None of the rest of you care, you are all just miserable cows in herd!

Once again you contradict yourself because it's been a while since you held the speech telling us that you do not want to become a member of RLC again and you don't care about all of this 

So in fact you've been lying to us for a very long time because if RLC had let you become a premium member again, you would have been like everyone you insult because they have a subscription

Frankly, it's sad but funny at the same time to see you struggling in your own stupidities :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Once again you contradict yourself because it's been a while since you held the speech telling us that you do not want to become a member of RLC again and you don't care about all of this 

So in fact you've been lying to us for a very long time because if RLC had let you become a premium member again, you would have been like everyone you insult because they have a subscription

Frankly, it's sad but funny at the same time to see you struggling in your own stupidities :biggrin:

Don't call me a liar Moos, that's unprofessional as a mod!!  I have made plenty of posts stating that I would like to come back but due to the way they are running their business these days, that's never going to happen.  UP YOURS MOOS....you freaking miserable cow in the herd!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't call me a liar Moos, that's unprofessional as a mod!!  I have made plenty of posts stating that I would like to come back but due to the way they are running their business these days, that's never going to happen.  UP YOURS MOOS....you freaking miserable cow in the herd!

Sorry, I do not see a moderator in this part of the forum, I am just a simple member who expresses what he thinks about another
That's why you post things in this topic, isn't it?
When you want to play the one who tries to be the smartest, you have to know how to lose Harley

• Haha 1