The girls of Barcelona

HarleyFatboy

il y a 27 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

I barely watch RLC now, but it might be on in the 'background' while I'm on CC. I eventually resubbed for a month, after 3 weeks or so as a freeloader, just because pandemic restrictions were being lifted and I thought we'd get a mass exodus of girls. We didn't...instead, apart from Holly. we got a dogs dinner of a cast in B4. But, you're right...It doesn't really bother me. In fact I'm not really bothered about RLC in general anymore...If the party starts going pear shaped I'll just do something else. Life's too short ( look at Angel 😢) to be blowing a gasket over this lot. I'd be even less bothered if I wasn't paying for it...which could be pretty soon..

Yep, shit cast. The chance to reset everything at the new B4 was completely screwed by RLC's weird decision making.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I barely watch RLC now, but it might be on in the 'background' while I'm on CC. I eventually resubbed for a month, after 3 weeks or so as a freeloader, just because pandemic restrictions were being lifted and I thought we'd get a mass exodus of girls. We didn't...instead, apart from Holly. we got a dogs dinner of a cast in B4. But, you're right...It doesn't really bother me. In fact I'm not really bothered about RLC in general anymore...If the party starts going pear shaped I'll just do something else. Life's too short ( look at Angel 😢) to be blowing a gasket over this lot. I'd be even less bothered if I wasn't paying for it...which could be pretty soon..

Ted is really thrilled with the way it turned out 😏

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm not generally a fan of guys in the GOV apts either Harley, but this is a bit different. It's the gathering of a bunch of friends at a villa with a pool, and the temperature is 29 degrees...Take advantage of it, that's what I say. Of course it might nosedive later, especially if Curly and his cronies turn up, which is a distinct possibility...But it would be eventful...watching how him and Holly get on, with Gina there...

But I'm sure you'll be kept well informed of the unfolding events...😉

Hi naga,why don't you help him out and have a peek into your newly repaired crystal ball 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

still think it is funny that the biggest room in the whole house was off cam all this time

That's the problem with you people, you think too much of the shit RLC puts out is funny.  RLC never should have brought B4 back online unless everything was done and all cameras were up and running.....miserable RLC assholes!!

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There is nothing different about it, it will be another shit show with a bunch of drugged up slutty whores involved.  I read that the drug supplier (Olivia's fuck toy) is there and couple that with dickhead Bogdan and rancid dick Lucian, i'm sure it will be one big bang!!  Fuck any guys in any of the GOV's.....fuck them all!!!  Right now, there is not one single good looking girl in any of the Barcelona apartments except for Bonnie and I've been told that she is only good looking on a good day!!  Fuck RLC and how they have totally ruined their site!

Lol bro this site has always been shit, at least since I've been here for 3 years.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you really believe that Bogdan would come to CC with an alias like the one this member uses while making us believe that he is in Spain, while RLC condemns this kind of behavior, even for their participants?
It's so funny to see that there are still people who are ready to still believe in Santa Claus :biggrin:

Of course I don't, but just off the slightest of chances it could be him, I wanted the Bogdan to know how I feel about him and Nelly and how they are ruining everything!!

Edited by moos54

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course I don't, but just off the slightest of chances it could be him, I wanted the Bogdan to know how I feel about him and Nelly and how they are ruining everything!!

Why? Do you really care what happens on RLC ? in fact you are really too funny sometimes
Sorry I did not see that I was in your monologue mode subject to be able to insult everyone

You are so ridiculous sometimes, or even every day :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why? Do you really care what happens on RLC ? in fact you are really too funny sometimes
Sorry I did not see that I was in your monologue mode subject to be able to insult everyone

You are so ridiculous sometimes, or even every day :biggrin:

You know where you can stick it Moos!!