Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

13 hours ago, mordicus1984 said:

Bonjour à tous,

Voila, je voulais répondre au post du forum concernant Leora(et qu’elle était passive), voila, perso j’adore Leora (et c’est même pour ça que je me suis abonné au site il y a peu prés 4 ans maintenant) car je la trouve naturelle, joyeuse et sa façon de vivre me plait.

Je dirais même que Leora n’a pas changer du tout de comportement, elle est resté toujours la même, elle de ballade souvent nue (ou a moitié nue), elle de masturbe tout les jours et ce depuis que je la suis, et si vous vous souvenez (pour ceux qui l’on connut avant avec Paul dans le même appartement) elle ne faisait pour l’amour a Paul tout les jours, a contrario de se toucher la chatte.

Maintenant je dirait a mon point de vue que la venue de Malia a permis a Leora de se sentir moins seul, car elle sont de très bonne copine depuis longtemps (elle venais de temps en temps rendre visite a Leora dans l’ancien appartement) et ont toujours eu le même comportement (coucher a pas d’heure, danser, regarder des vidéo). Et surtout Malia, des le 1er jour ou elle a dormie chez Leora et Paul (l’ancien appartement) elle s’est doucher a n’a pas du tout cacher son corps a la camera (on pouvait la voir toute nue) et même si j’avoue que mon désir le plus cher serait que Malia et Leora cède au plaisir lesbien, je regarderais avec plaisir les filles car pour moi elles sont vrai. Alors svp, arrêtais de dire qu’elles sont fausse car on toujours eu le même comportement depuis le début (ou alors elles sont de très bonne comédienne et elle mérite la Palme d’or, un Oscar, un Cesar, ….)

Mes sentiments, exactement, monsieur.

• Like 2

I know I'm the bastard that pisses everyone off. So be it. But I'm sorry. What is to be gained by telling everyone in this thread to close the apartment? The other thing I hear is the passive " Oh I just don't like how much you guys adore Leora'. What the fuck is your malfunction? And when I get no answer except to further incite me and the others who like Leora and Malia, what do i get? Fucking crickets. That's because you don't care about making this board better, your only focus is to shut this board and the apartment down. You jealous fucking sons of bitches can lick my ass! Fuck you! I have no time for your bullshit. This is not about discussing your "grievances about the apartment". This is about you wanting power. Well you aren't getting it. So again I say fuck you troll! Move on and fuck up someone else's day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I know I'm the bastard that pisses everyone off. So be it. But I'm sorry. What is to be gained by telling everyone in this thread to close the apartment? The other thing I hear is the passive " Oh I just don't like how much you guys adore Leora'. What the fuck is your malfunction? And when I get no answer except to further incite me and the others who like Leora and Malia, what do i get? Fucking crickets. That's because you don't care about making this board better, your only focus is to shut this board and the apartment down. You jealous fucking sons of bitches can lick my ass! Fuck you! I have no for time for your bullshit. This is not about discussing your "grievances about the apartment". This is about you wanting power. Well you aren't getting it. So again I say fuck you troll! Move on and fuck up someone else's day.

Get them jugg's

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I know I'm the bastard that pisses everyone off. So be it. But I'm sorry. What is to be gained by telling everyone in this thread to close the apartment? The other thing I hear is the passive " Oh I just don't like how much you guys adore Leora'. What the fuck is your malfunction? And when I get no answer except to further incite me and the others who like Leora and Malia, what do i get? Fucking crickets. That's because you don't care about making this board better, your only focus is to shut this board and the apartment down. You jealous fucking sons of bitches can lick my ass! Fuck you! I have no for time for your bullshit. This is not about discussing your "grievances about the apartment". This is about you wanting power. Well you aren't getting it. So again I say fuck you troll! Move on and fuck up someone else's day.

I think you read way too much into a simple conversation. This forum does not have the power to close an apartment, nor has anyone said anything like that. No one here is jealous either. What's there to be jealous of anyway? 

An open discussion is part of a Forum, let's not forget that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I think you read way too much into a simple conversation. This forum does not have the power to close an apartment, nor has anyone said anything like that. No one here is jealous either. What's there to be jealous of anyway? 

An open discussion is part of a Forum, let's not forget that. 

It has been said many times. Read back through previous boards.

• Like 2