Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

Ok time to post a real honest post again. 

I let my subscription expire due to lack of interest in RLC, but re-subscribed when I saw that (Emmy) Malia had joined the project. The only other time I have re-subscribed in the last 6 months was when Monumentous Magical Monica showed up in B-4.

So I originally subscribed to RLC long-term when Leora and Paul first showed up in the little apartment in the summer of 2013. She was So young and So beautiful, So cute and So tantalizing. Now almost 7 years later I again re-subscribed not because of Lovely Leora, but because of her very best friend (Emmy) Malia. Some of my very best memories is when she visited Leora in the other apartment, and their interactions together as great friends. I must admit that it has been fantastic to see Malia spend an extended period of time with Leora as this is something from as soon as Leora showed back up by herself. These two women are such good friends and I am so happy to see them together, and the fact that Leora is not alone. I just love those long slender legs and that nicely shaped ass, her perfect little nipples and super tight tummy, I always felt she was very mysterious. Now after a month or so I don't want to see her leave Leora alone again. I hope she just stays with Leora for the duration. I would love to see them both get smashed together again as they are so cute and funny when they get drunk, as neither one of them actually drinks much. I am sure that Malia is an intellectual as well, and that they both have deep interesting philosophical conversations from time to time. As long as Malia is around I will re-subscribe, and my focus is actually on this apartment just like it was when I first subscribed. So now I say a very big thank you to Malia for bringing so much joy and friendship to Leora, and to all of her fans for coming so far from home to stay with her. As a real voyeur that loves to just watch people I have enjoyed every minute of your stay with us on RLC. So I would wish for you to always gaze out the window at those ever so bright mystical stars, and know that your star shines ever so bright in the history and future of RLC and the real voyeurs who watch you waiting for the surprise of their lives and a fantasy fulfilled.

OK Long post but a real post.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok time to post a real honest post again. 

I let my subscription expire due to lack of interest in RLC, but re-subscribed when I saw that (Emmy) Malia had joined the project. The only other time I have re-subscribed in the last 6 months was when Monumentous Magical Monica showed up in B-4.

So I originally subscribed to RLC long-term when Leora and Paul first showed up in the little apartment in the summer of 2013. She was So young and So beautiful, So cute and So tantalizing. Now almost 7 years later I again re-subscribed not because of Lovely Leora, but because of her very best friend (Emmy) Malia. Some of my very best memories is when she visited Leora in the other apartment, and their interactions together as great friends. I must admit that it has been fantastic to see Malia spend an extended period of time with Leora as this is something from as soon as Leora showed back up by herself. These two women are such good friends and I am so happy to see them together, and the fact that Leora is not alone. I just love those long slender legs and that nicely shaped ass, her perfect little nipples and super tight tummy, I always felt she was very mysterious. Now after a month or so I don't want to see her leave Leora alone again. I hope she just stays with Leora for the duration. I would love to see them both get smashed together again as they are so cute and funny when they get drunk, as neither one of them actually drinks much. I am sure that Malia is an intellectual as well, and that they both have deep interesting philosophical conversations from time to time. As long as Malia is around I will re-subscribe, and my focus is actually on this apartment just like it was when I first subscribed. So now I say a very big thank you to Malia for bringing so much joy and friendship to Leora, and to all of her fans for coming so far from home to stay with her. As a real voyeur that loves to just watch people I have enjoyed every minute of your stay with us on RLC. So I would wish for you to always gaze out the window at those ever so bright mystical stars, and know that your star shines ever so bright in the history and future of RLC and the real voyeurs who watch you waiting for the surprise of their lives and a fantasy fulfilled.

OK Long post but a real post.

Finally someone who gets what it's all about. Thank you for your post.

• Like 6