Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

15 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I tend to agree with a lot of what Alladino says but even I admit that his repetitiveness is getting a stale and ridiculous. At some point if you really believed all the stuff you've been going on and on about for the past x number of months, you would stop watching RLC. Like I said in Masha's thread a while back, at the end of the day either accept RLC for what it is and shut up with the complaining or just stop watching and save your money.

Having said that, I'll still take his opinion over some other jackass trolling idiot that doesn't even have a sub and pretends he's not interest while "spending 45 min" reading a thread he claims he has no interest in or lurking for pics and vids of girls he claims he has no interest in.

I don't say that he only says nonsense, but at a given moment when something doesn't please you, you stop paying for nothing and above all you don't try to disgust others because you are
We are no longer really in i give  my point of view, we are more in I try to convince others that RLC is bad and the devil :biggrin:

for my part, I do not like everything what happens in GOV apartments but you will not see me complain every day for that, I prefer to take the positive of what can still brought me RLC

in this case of this apartment, RLC and Leora brought me Malia :heart:

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I don't say that he only says nonsense, but at a given moment when something doesn't please you, you stop paying for nothing and above all you don't try to disgust others because you are
We are no longer really in i give  my point of view, we are more in I try to convince others that RLC is bad and the devil :biggrin:

for my part, I do not like everything what happens in GOV apartments but you will not see me complain every day for that, I prefer to take the positive of what can still brought me RLC

in this case of this apartment, RLC and Leora brought me Malia :heart:

Strangely enough, this discussion takes place in a thread where 99% of the content is the hourly repeted declarations of love for Leora. 😉 Here I have not seen a moderator say that this is not a real contribution to the forum or even trolling. 

Anyway, I believe that the very reason why some people are so angry about what I say is because I am right. Leora gives a lot of shows and we do not get much insight into her life. Even more tragic is Malia, who is participating in the project like a long-term visitor but certainly not like a actual resident. In GOV, some "fans" would have screamed "do nothing girl" and ask her to be thrown out. 

I thought for a long time RLC could improve. Restart again after the lost of all the russian Apartment. That's why I stayed with the project for a little longer. Now I don't have hope anymore but only disappointment. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Strangely enough, this discussion takes place in a thread where 99% of the content is the hourly repeted declarations of love for Leora. 😉 Here I have not seen a moderator say that this is not a real contribution to the forum or even trolling. 

Anyway, I believe that the very reason why some people are so angry about what I say is because I am right. Leora gives a lot of shows and we do not get much insight into her life. Even more tragic is Malia, who is participating in the project like a long-term visitor but certainly not like a actual resident. In GOV, some "fans" would have screamed "do nothing girl" and ask her to be thrown out. 

I thought for a long time RLC could improve. Restart again after the lost of all the russian Apartment. That's why I stayed with the project for a little longer. Now I don't have hope anymore but only disappointment. 

Coffee Lol GIF by moodman

k laughing GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Leora has been present for a very very long time, she does what she does, whether for her own pleasure or to give pleasure to her fans or to RLC, is it really the most important to know? I do not think so
I am not one of his fans for a reason which is mine and which comes close to what you say
On the other hand, it's nice to see  Leora who shares things with her best friend and that her friend has been in the project for several months, Malia is a bit like Lana's best friend, we have known them for years without having the chance to see more, now we see more and I must say that I love what I see
I'm even quite happy that Malia is different from Leora and that she exposes herself to the cameras in a different way

If it amuses people called her do nothing girls, that's their problem 😉

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Leora has been present for a very very long time, she does what she does, whether for her own pleasure or to give pleasure to her fans or to RLC, is it really the most important to know? I do not think so
I am not one of his fans for a reason which is mine and which comes close to what you say
On the other hand, it's nice to see  Leora who shares things with her best friend and that her friend has been in the project for several months, Malia is a bit like Lana's best friend, we have known them for years without having the chance to see more, now we see more and I must say that I love what I see
I'm even quite happy that Malia is different from Leora and that she exposes herself to the cameras in a different way

If it amuses people called her do nothing girls, that's their problem 😉

All I'm saying is that we're not really getting an insight into the private lives of these two girls. I find this relatively objective, even though it contradicts what some may claim. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Malia better than Leora, simply because I really dislike shows. It's just that I don't really have the impression of really getting a glimpse into her private life. It is a similar problem as with GOV. The girls are not really at home there, and if there are acquaintances, they obviously don't make it to the apartment. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

All I'm saying is that we're not really getting an insight into the private lives of these two girls. I find this relatively objective, even though it contradicts what some may claim. 

Don't get me wrong, I like Malia better than Leora, simply because I really dislike shows. It's just that I don't really have the impression of really getting a glimpse into her private life. It is a similar problem as with GOV. The girls are not really at home there, and if there are acquaintances, they obviously don't make it to the apartment. 

troll GIF

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If it amuses people called her do nothing girls, that's their problem

Well seeing as RLC has losing viewers and traffic for months now, I'd say it's RLC's problem as well. I don't really care how big of a fan boy somebody wants to be for Leora and her camshow routines, she ain't saving this site.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well seeing as RLC has losing viewers and traffic for months now, I'd say it's RLC's problem as well. I don't really care how big of a fan boy somebody wants to be for Leora and her camshow routines, she ain't saving this site.

ricky gervais laughing GIF

paid make it rain GIF

• Like 3