Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #13 February 2020

jugghead

55 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Leora's always had a strange sleeping pattern but I still find these girls sleeping habits totally weird...Their body clock would struggle if they had a proper job 9-5...

Regarding what one conceives as a proper job. Is not always relative to the time of day one works, or sleeps. There are people who do twelve hour shifts. Especially in the medical field. Power plants and the operating engineers who keep them running. Almost all have swing shifts. Steel mills, manufacturing facilities, police departments, fire departments all work around the clock. Individuals body clocks adapt as needed to compensate.

Many jobs have rotating shifts, 8am.- 4pm, 4pm - 12m, 12m-8a. Six days on. Two days off. Seven evenings. Two days off. Seven graveyards. Four days off. I did this for nineteen years. I might add, earning a respectful income in the process. 

What the girls are doing is to adjust their active times to somewhat compensate for the fact that their audience is global. With RLC pulling out of Russia, they have centralized their apartments to one time zone.    

Thank you Leora, and Malia for sharing your time with your world wide viewers. 😁 While the rest of the world sleeps !!😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Regarding what one conceives as a proper job. Is not always relative to the time of day one works, or sleeps. There are people who do twelve hour shifts. Especially in the medical field. Power plants and the operating engineers who keep them running. Almost all have swing shifts. Steel mills, manufacturing facilities, police departments, fire departments all work around the clock. Individuals body clocks adapt as needed to compensate.

Many jobs have rotating shifts, 8am.- 4pm, 4pm - 12m, 12m-8a. Six days on. Two days off. Seven evenings. Two days off. Seven graveyards. Four days off. I did this for nineteen years. I might add, earning a respectful income in the process. 

What the girls are doing is to adjust their active times to somewhat compensate for the fact that their audience is global. With RLC pulling out of Russia, they have centralized their apartments to one time zone.    

Thank you Leora, and Malia for sharing your time with your world wide viewers. 😁 While the rest of the world sleeps !!😀

Fair points Scutus...I wasn't having a dig at them. 'Proper' job was the wrong word. I worked in the Health service for over 40 years, 9-5, but over half of them I was also on call throughout the night...I suppose they get used to it, although Leora still had strange sleeping habits when she wasn't working...😕

And as you point out, it gives some of you US guys something to watch at that time 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

So che Leora ha sempre avuto uno strano modello di sonno, ma trovo ancora queste ragazze abitudini di sonno totalmente strane ... Il loro orologio corporeo avrebbe difficoltà se avessero un lavoro adeguato 9-5 ...

Hi Naga, a kiss, this happens to those who live longer in the evening ... Leora has always gone to sleep late and always got up around 15.00 in the afternoon, both in this apartment and in the old apartment ... (apart from a few days or period )

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1