B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

I saw that Kapitolina, she's waking up from her hibernation, I had a lot bet on her, I think she won't let me down, I still maintain that she's a sex worker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Ho visto che Kapitolina, si sta svegliando dal suo letargo, ho scommesso molto su di lei, penso che non mi deluderà, continuo a sostenere che è una prostituta.

come tutte

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Or how about how funny it is that the guy who swears up and down about how much he doesn't care about the girls is the one crying that more information isn't being posted about them... or how funny it is that he wants to know all this information about the girls yet he mysteriously forgot about his own made up informant.... or how funny it is that when you throw all his hypocritical bullshit in his face, all he has to say for himself is "LOL!" and then wonders why nobody wants to say anything substantial on the forum.

You're not even worth the ounce of effort it would take to shut you up!

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I kind of like this use of B4, I think this is how it was meant to be. A remote luxury villa with parties and drinking from dawn to dawn. I guess there was a shit show in Ginger's room, but the rest was more realistic and interesting to follow. Too bad Ulyana and Will didn't get a room last night, they seemed very into each other.

Drugs will do that to a person!!

49 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Drugs will do that to a person!!

You: "Please elaborate what they are doing?" 

Someone: "Girl X is doing something interesting!"

You: "They're all drugheads, and you are morons for watching them!" 

🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

You know what Ed...i'm sure there was so much great stuff that happened in B4 last night, stuff that you probably haven't even seen but a couple of hundred times, and yet it was so worth watching that nobody is talking about it!  RLC is done!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1