B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (February/March)

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

the problem is that people like Sergio will never be ready to believe the real reasons for their departure after only three days and RLC's reaction to these girls by putting the cameras in the room under maintenance while they were still present :angel:

Tonight I see you very active, congratulations, I would like to remind you that we know, because said by some girls that there are bonuses for the shows they do, so I think that of these bonuses is written on the contract, so the girls know what they have to do to get more money, but if you want to continue defending RLC continue as well

1 hour ago, squeakybumtime said:

olivia a un œil attentif sur ulyana 

Marat visionne certainement RLC en ce moment pour voir si Ulyana ne le trompe pas avec un autre mec 👁️‍🗨️😁

Marat is certainly watching RLC right now to see if Ulyana is cheating on him with another guy👁️‍🗨️😁

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Tonight I see you very active, congratulations, I would like to remind you that we know, because said by some girls that there are bonuses for the shows they do, so I think that of these bonuses is written on the contract, so the girls know what they have to do to get more money, but if you want to continue defending RLC continue as well

ok :biggrin:

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Prima di tutto, c'è solo una ragazza che se ne è andata così, è Inna alla B1 ma non sono nemmeno sicuro che il problema possa essere la fotocamera, credo che rimarrà un mistero

Posso capire che può essere frustrante che le persone possano sapere cose che altri non sanno, ma Noldus come me, non parliamo russo, quindi abbiamo informazioni da una terza parte e mi sembra logico non rivelare ciò che loro può dirci
che probabilmente sarei stato il primo a divulgare le informazioni sul forum se fossi stato in grado di capire cosa diceva, come quello che alcuni membri possono fare nell'appartamento di Hakeem e le ragazze che vengono nel suo appartamento, ma non è così e io sono una persona che mantiene segreti se viene chiesto di non divulgare le informazioni

Confermo di essere solo un semplice membro premium di RLC come te, Noldus o molti altri su questo forum, e quindi che pago l'abbonamento ogni mese da solo come un ragazzo grande, all'inizio non volevo nemmeno non pagare il replay ma diventi rapidamente completamente dipendente dal vedere come vivono tutte queste persone che si trovano dall'altra parte delle telecamere, in un modo sono abbastanza felice che RLC abbia aggiunto il replay alla loro offerta di abbonamento, questo permette di spendere quei soldi per altre cose

Sento che il problema è che un moderatore non dovrebbe essere un abbonato a questo tipo di sito e non capisco davvero perché, ero già un membro premium di RLC prima che mi venisse chiesto di diventare moderatore sul forum, Non ho chiesto nulla in quel momento, ero come te, ho semplicemente dato la mia opinione su quello che ho visto
Alla fine, non sono davvero cambiato, sto ancora facendo la stessa cosa, tranne che il mio colore è cambiato dall'arancione al blu, e ho l'impressione che questo sia ciò che ha fatto cambiare la visione di me, mentre io sono ancora la stessa persona

I forgot one thing, if your informants are paying members, they don't ask you to keep a secret, the only ones who can ask you not to say anything is RLC😉

25 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I forgot one thing, if your informants are paying members, they don't ask you to keep a secret, the only ones who can ask you not to say anything is RLC😉

I find it hard to understand your logic, because he is a paying member and he understands Russian so he would have to say on the forum everything he understands? or because he shares it with certain members, then we are also obliged to say it on the forum?
Why wouldn't it just be a discussion between two people who appreciate each other and who have the same vision of what they see on rlc, with one of the two people who understands a lot and who lights up the other without seeing his information said on the forum, it is his strictest right not to want to talk about it on the forum, isn't it?
I have a rule, what says in PM stays in PM, it's called simply "trust", otherwise he could very well do it on his own and put these information on the forum

• Like 1