Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

a 21 h 33 il a essaye de mettre sa main sa culotte mais elle a refusé, parce que je pense qu elle remarque que quand elle vient c est uniquement pour la baise et qu il n y pas de dialogue entre eux. Je pense qu elle arrive a un stade ou elle souhaite davantage le connaitre et pas que du sexe

MR and Hakeem had sex and she again enjoyed it. She either is loud and doesn't have any orgasms or is loud and has 50 based upon her moans and the way her toes curl. Not only that but unfortunately this is the first time I have seen her allow him to fuck her bareback and cum inside her.

1 hour ago, bernt said:

mais je pense aussi qu elle attend de lui qu il lui dise certaines vérités sur des anomalies constatées dans la salle de bains

je pense qu'elle s'en fou royalement 

suffit qu'il la caresse ou qu'il l'embrasse et elle s'allume comme un sapin de noël :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

MR and Hakeem had sex and she again enjoyed it. She either is loud and doesn't have any orgasms or is loud and has 50 based upon her moans and the way her toes curl. Not only that but unfortunately this is the first time I have seen her allow him to fuck her bareback and cum inside her.

Lol. Pied.. she has them Hakeem asks her if she cums and yes, the toe curling is the give away when she cums hard. its not the first time BB too, he has done it before.with her. 

• Upvote 1

On 4/2/2020 at 1:36 PM, nagachilli2 said:

When did they get married?...😏

Hakeem has great sex with her but she:dodgy:.. hmmmm just too quiet and non conversationary and it looks to me as while she enjoys his company and is super touchy feel is just there for his dick. I could be wrong but can't see the marriage lol

unless she traps him with a baby and even then would Hakeem give up this lifestyle that he has?. He is 30yrs as revealed to AsianGirl in her meltdown and he does not want childish behaviour as he told her. Its been almost 2 weeks since AsianGirl and is he missing her?..I don't think so. He is wfh so QuestionGirl must be also.Looks like the weekend is MadameRed's  unless she leaves early afternoon tomorrow . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamneve said:

Hakeem has great sex with her but she:dodgy:.. hmmmm just too quiet and non conversationary and it looks to me as while she enjoys his company and is super touchy feel is just there for his dick. I could be wrong but can't see the marriage lol

unless she traps him with a baby and even then would Hakeem give up this lifestyle that he has?. He is 30yrs as revealed to AsianGirl in her meltdown and he does not want childish behaviour as he told her. Its been almost 2 weeks since AsianGirl and is he missing her?..I don't think so. He is wfh so QuestionGirl must be also.Looks like the weekend is MadameRed's  unless she leaves early afternoon tomorrow . 

I meant that they sounded like a married couple...She sleeps with him, no sex and makes his meals...😏

• Like 1

Le 02/04/2020 à 23:08, piedpiper1968 a dit:

MR et Hakeem ont eu des relations sexuelles et elle a de nouveau apprécié. Soit elle est bruyante et n'a pas d'orgasmes, soit elle est forte et en 50 selon ses gémissements et la façon dont ses orteils s'enroulent. Non seulement cela, mais malheureusement, c'est la première fois que je vois le lui permettre de la baiser à cru et de jouir en elle.

c est pas la première fois qu il jouit en elle..

Il y a 14 heures, adamneve a dit :

Lol. Pied .. elle les a Hakeem lui demande si elle jouit et oui, le curling d'orteil est le cadeau quand elle jouit fort. ce n'est pas la première fois que BB aussi, il l'a déjà fait avec elle. 

cette femme est ce qu on appelle une nymphomane