Hakeem General Chat Topic #3 2020 March

happyone

36 minutes ago, hugelittle said:

we should name her Red with the Big Ass "RBA".....lol.......

i was thinking something similar...hmmm..RedBigAss?   it certainly has some cushion for the pushin...:biggrin:

Legend says that one day Hakeem will finaly "catch" a atractive woman..hope to be alive when that moment happens and see it with my hown eyes🤣.So much girls not a single one above average.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Legend says that one day Hakeem will finaly "catch" a atractive woman..hope to be alive when that moment happens and see it with my hown eyes🤣.So much girls not a single one above average.

tastes and colors are different for everyone, I find that most of these girls are attractive precisely because they are not perfect

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

tastes and colors are different for everyone, I find that most of these girls are attractive precisely because they are not perfect

Exactly,tastes and colors are diferent for everyone.I only found two girls in this house minimal atractive,Asia,and a more fuller type girl that was in house long time ago.Not because they are perfect or not but just because personal tastes.One of my fav woman's in Rlc is Nelly best friend,that usualy many don't fancy her but i found her perfect.