Any one notice

Guest jackson23

Guest jackson23

Did any one notice that sense the other night in the bath with a condom, Maya keeps checking her pussy like he might have over done it and made he sore. Also they have not had sex since then.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have yet to catch them in action, this might just be why I have not seen them fooling around!

Hey UFC Trany you don't see shit Don"t waste your $$

Well damn Nice, did you jerk off after making that retarded statement???  "I really told him, where is my hand lotion?"

I have yet to catch them in action, this might just be why I have not seen them fooling around!

Hey UFC Trany you don't see shit Don"t waste your $$

Well damn Nice, did you jerk off after making that retarded statement???  "I really told him, where is my hand lotion?"

Hey UFCaveman, please excuse Nick.  He is, well he is being Nick.  Hey Nick, try using a different translator.  And if you do speak English, try using a translator.

You guys are just feeding him. He/She/It lives for the attention. When you're a frustrated little troll with a 1" dick you have to get attention where ever you can.

I can't see why ADMIN hasn't just banned the idiot. But it does give us a bit of fun. It wouldn't be hard to beat him in a game of words and wit. He has none and only has a few little lines that he copies and pastes in each reply posted.

As for UFC's avatar...'I'd hit it.'

You guys are just feeding him. He/She/It lives for the attention. When you're a frustrated little troll with a 1" dick you have to get attention where ever you can.

I can't see why ADMIN hasn't just banned the idiot. But it does give us a bit of fun. It wouldn't be hard to beat him in a game of words and wit. He has none and only has a few little lines that he copies and pastes in each reply posted.

As for UFC's avatar...'I'd hit it.'

My Avatar is that of one of the women that models for me, she is my favorite Russian, Svetlana.  I figured that she is perfect to use as a avatar for a discussion board about a website featuring Russians!  LOL.  I picked about seven pictures to rotate through whenever I feel like changing it.  Being a photographer sure has it's advantages!

Loving the avatar. Is it someone you know or just someone you wish you know!!!

Bit of a long nickname!!! LOL!!!

Always good to have the military on the forum.

I know her very well, I took all the pictures of her that you will see here, and thousands more... She models for me.  In fact, we have a photo shoot coming up later on this week!