Any one notice

Guest jackson23

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Look, gentlemen, these girls are all very close friends. They even sleep in the same bed together. They probably share sex toys. They are probably all starved for sex.

Hitting on one might just be more than you bargained for. Better bring your little blue pills and be prepared for extreme physical exertion.

:D

All 3 girls are sacked out on the couch now. The little one in the Santa hat gave me a nice panty shot when she rolled over and kicked off the blanket.

I'd hit it.

Pretty sure she has Leggings or Tights on that don't show up well on night vision, but her panties did show through when the lights were on earlier, they were fairly see through.

The one I'm talking about had the santa hat on and the blue tights. When she went to sleep, the tights came off and she kept kicking the covers off of her legs in a restless sleep. When should would do that, she was aimed directly at the camera.

The one I'm talking about had the santa hat on and the blue tights. When she went to sleep, the tights came off and she kept kicking the covers off of her legs in a restless sleep. When should would do that, she was aimed directly at the camera.

Yep, that's the one, in the early morning when it started to get light, she was still wearing them, from what I could see.