Any one notice

Guest jackson23

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am more than happy to share, I have posted most of my work on flickr, if any of you have flickr accounts shoot me a private message and I will give you the link... or shoot my your email addresses and I can fire off a few examples there... better to go for the flickr page, many more pictures there.

Guest Squirrel

Loving the avatar. Is it someone you know or just someone you wish you know!!!

Bit of a long nickname!!! LOL!!!

Always good to have the military on the forum.

I know her very well, I took all the pictures of her that you will see here, and thousands more... She models for me.  In fact, we have a photo shoot coming up later on this week!

Whelp, you've done it now...opened the flood gates...let the hounds out...you will now be besieged by the motley hordes* of bored and demanding CamCaps members...(*correct usage: http://grammarist.com/spelling/hoard-horde/)

%7Boption%7D

You guys are just feeding him. He/She/It lives for the attention. When you're a frustrated little troll with a 1" dick you have to get attention where ever you can.

I can't see why ADMIN hasn't just banned the idiot. But it does give us a bit of fun. It wouldn't be hard to beat him in a game of words and wit. He has none and only has a few little lines that he copies and pastes in each reply posted.

As for UFC's avatar...'I'd hit it.'

Hey tbg I can't spell but I know you  all undrestand me what I am trying to say

Your English is showing through Nick. Why not stop the game and come out and really join the party. You can write when you want to. You just play a little game with everyone to make them think you speak another language and you're just using a bad translator.

Does the UF stand for University of Florida? If so, we have a lot of Floridians here.

Actually no, the "UF" in UFCaveman stands for"Un Frozen"... When I was in the military my nickname was the UnFrozen Caveman... I had a nasty habit of throwing tools!

when I was in the Army they used to call me Crazy foreigner and no one would **** with me  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)