B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

34 minutes ago, Mauri said:

he knows that Kim is not leaving but moves to Monica's room

how do you want me to know?

i'm at work, the one who allows me to earn real money in the real world, who allows me to pay my bills and also to have a subscription to rlc, but maybe you have never heard of it 🤣

joking aside, I was in the waiting room before intervening with my client and I saw on my cell phone that the cleaning lady was present at B4, but especially in Kim's room, looking quickly , I just noticed that Monica had emptied her dressing room but that nobody had spoken that Kim was able to pack her suitcase

the rest is only logical deduction, no need to be in the secret of the gods 😁

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

come vuoi che lo sappia?

sono al lavoro, quello che mi permette di guadagnare soldi veri nel mondo reale, che mi permette di pagare le mie bollette e anche di avere un abbonamento a rlc, ma forse non ne hai mai sentito parlare 🤣

scherzando a parte, ero nella sala d'aspetto prima di intervenire con il mio cliente e ho visto sul mio cellulare che la donna delle pulizie era presente al B4, ma soprattutto nella stanza di Kim, guardando in fretta, ho appena notato che Monica aveva svuotato il suo camerino ma che nessuno aveva detto che Kim era in grado di fare le valigie

il resto è solo una deduzione logica, non c'è bisogno di essere nel segreto degli dei  😁

yours are not guesses, hide the truth behind them, as far as the work is concerned, you are always commenting on Cc and watching RLC, so I don't think you have much work except that of RLC😉

It looks more that Monica moves in to Kims room (or just stored her suitcase there)

It is a little unusual for the Cleaning lady to re-add bedding and wash a little. Kim has not moved out.

Monica's room is now being prepared for a new girl

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

yours are not guesses, hide the truth behind them, as far as the work is concerned, you are always commenting on Cc and watching RLC, so I don't think you have much work except that of RLC😉

Don't start the discussion again....

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Parece más que Mónica se mueve en la habitación a Kim (o simplemente almacenar su maleta allí)

Es un poco raro que el Asistente de limpieza de ropa de cama de volver a agregar y lavar un poco. Kim no se haya movido.

La habitación de Mónica se está preparando para una nueva chica

Si, ademas no hay toallas en la cama de Kim y su ropa sigue en el armario.

6 minutes ago, Mauri said:

el suyo no son conjeturas, ocultar la verdad detrás de ellos, en lo que se refiere a la obra, siempre se está comentando Cc y viendo RLC, por lo que no piensa que tiene mucho trabajo, excepto la de RLC 😉

Esto lo podríamos decir de muchos que estamos aquí, con los móviles actuales no necesitas estar en casa para comentar y ver RLC, yo soy un ejemplo de ello...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mauri said:

I do not know if you are aware but there is an invention that has been all the rage for a few years, this one is called Smartphone 🤣

If you combine a Smartphone with a good plan, which I have even if it costs me a lot, you can be connected to the internet via 4G and therefore have the possibility of being present all day on CC but also on RLC

Having a job where I am completely autonomous, I can allow myself to watch what is happening in the world of CC and that of RLC

I am just guilty of loving this forum and loving the girls I see via rlc

I have never lied and I am always honest with the members of the forum, but as the reality is not very glamorous concerning me, I understand that people like you or others preferred to invent a life for me, elsewhere is also what you do with girls, because it makes you feel better in your life and in your sneakers :angel:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It looks more that Monica moves in to Kims room (or just stored her suitcase there)

It is a little unusual for the Cleaning lady to re-add bedding and wash a little. Kim has not moved out.

Monica's room is now being prepared for a new girl

Ok thanks