B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

On 3/8/2020 at 1:55 AM, firewall said:

they let only the light of the toilet in the bathroom, it's sufficiant for them for see something and it's sufficant for the cameras switch in night mode it's the same thing in the bedroom,

i stopped watching them it's not interest me to watch a moles life, i just hope they are only a month girls,next...

It's not right I have few indicators that they have a normal light in the BR

1. watch the shadow and the light there is spot light against the bat looks very bright and the shadow of the bed is much darker 

2. watch from the BR through the door (when it's open) and you can see as well as through the window (on the left side of the tub) and you can see aa bright light coming from the BR especially when the lights in the Bath room is off 

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

It's not right I have few indicators that they have a normal light in the BR

1. watch the shadow and the light there is spot light against the bat looks very bright and the shadow of the bed is much darker 

2. watch from the BR through the door (when it's open) and you can see as well as through the window (on the left side of the tub) and you can see aa bright light coming from the BR especially when the lights in the Bath room is off 

it's not very important, not much to see with the tourists

12 minutes ago, rebliz said:

There is some apartment with light and there is noting interesting to see

in this moment not much apartments keep my attention on rlc, i will return soon with the free cams ,

i am less patient than before with the voyeur sites, maybe Assol and Amelie will be interesting to watch in their last month i don't know, for the moment i have not the envy to continue

one month of membership sometimes is sufficiant for me now with rlc or vh

23 minutes ago, firewall said:

in this moment not much apartments keep my attention on rlc, i will return soon with the free cams ,

i am less patient than before with the voyeur sites, maybe Assol and Amelie will be interesting to watch in their last month i don't know, for the moment i have not the envy to continue

one month of membership sometimes is sufficiant for me now with rlc or vh

on my 4 years her I subscribed only 3 separate months

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

on my 4 years her I subscribed 3 separate months

not much, it's almost 7 years i am on rlc i was member pratically every months the first years but now i think i take a month suscription every 4 months it's enough for me now , i switch between rlc and vh 

il y a 47 minutes, firewall a dit :

not much, it's almost 7 years i am on rlc i was member pratically every months the first years but now i think i take a month suscription every 4 months it's enough for me now , i switch between rlc and vh 

Yea currently we have 4 DO-NOTHING girls in B4 and 1 Kim.

So that's 4 girls with no content and 1 girl with very forced content (her bates were so scripted/fake). I will rather watch Sofie all day than 1 minute of Kim's supposedly 'bating'.

And of cos, Monica is Monica.

55 minutes ago, firewall said:

The free cams was enough for me then was one figure made me curious Jewel that was my first time but it was after the "interesting" 2 nights so I lost them and after 3 weeks the Russian apartment came to the end🙂

That's my "luck"