B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (March)

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

I only read between the lines. 

When suddenly a "girl" appears here, with "Girl" in the name and constantly telling how the "girls of today" live, but it sounds like the fantasy of a guy you have to ask yourself if everything here is honest.  Everybody could take a second name here and thus acquire an different identity claim for themselves an expertise that in reality does not exist, only so that they don't have to convince in the discussion, but to cite their virtual selves as proof. 

All just to make this silly shows taking place in GOV look like it's reality and not a performance for the camera.  

Yes, we already know @John terry, who conveniently like all posts by @Sergio.

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

When suddenly a "girl" appears here, with "Girl" in the name and constantly telling how the "girls of today" live, but it sounds like the fantasy of a guy you have to ask yourself if everything here is honest.  Everybody could take a second name here and thus acquire an different identity claim for themselves an expertise that in reality does not exist, only so that they don't have to convince in the discussion, but to cite their virtual selves as proof. 

All just to make this silly shows taking place in GOV look like it's reality and not a performance for the camera.  

You mean the silly shows involving guys since a certain troll came onto this forum and has been spamming for cock ever since?  But now is never satisfied with the "quality" of cock, but continues to be happy that he has ruined it for everyone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

El jengibre rendido consolador en la bañera ( Mierda, al principio pensé que era uno de los otros dos)

A las otras dos me parece que no las vas a ver así...ni de otra manera

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

A las otras dos me parece que no las vas a ver así...ni de otra manera

No, no creo que veamos nada más a partir de ahora que ellos, desafortunadamente

seems that my hypothesis about the quarantine is correct. The quarantine required by the Corona virus is 12 to 14 days now the other girls can enter to the tub
And all the comments about Assol and Amelie will be changed 
the next days will tell us

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

I could cite you any number of newspaper and magazine  articles referencing the lifestyle I'm talking about.  But why should I waste my time, you can Google as well as I can, but you won't because it would destroy your narrative. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1