Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

7 hours ago, scutus said:

Kindly explain to me in a reasonable manner what " true real life in cams " is. 

Since it has been stated earlier that what is said in this thread. That what is said in CC's has no affect on RLC's decisions.

Would it not be more prudent to discuss your wish with RLC representatives to make a change in your favor.  Just saying !

Enjoy your day. Your post in this thread does add to the numbers for this thread !😉

i can say to you what isn't at all real life..two girls alone in a house,always in lingerie or naked,always performing to cams,And i am free to have this opinion.You and others can agree or desagree..i don't care.Cc is a forum open to everyone,every user is free to coment and have their point of views..even tought sometimes(and strangely or not)in a couple houses topics doesn't feel that way.This house is a nonsense,is not by any means real life,in any type of scenario.Dont care how many posts are up or not.Will continue charing My honest opinion,about this house or any other.😉.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i can say to you what isn't at all real life..two girls alone in a house,always in lingerie or naked,always performing to cams,And i am free to have this opinion.You and others can agree or desagree..i don't care.Cc is a forum open to everyone,every user is free to coment and have their point of views..even tought sometimes(and strangely or not)in a couple houses topics doesn't feel that way.This house is a nonsense,is not by any means real life,in any type of scenario.Dont care how many posts are up or not.Will continue charing My honest opinion,about this house or any other.😉.

At least you didn't say it needs to be shut down. I appreciate that.  But know that I will do everything in my power to make this apartment stay open because I am a long time member that pays and RLC knows it.

9 minutes ago, jugghead said:

At least you didn't say it needs to be shut down. I appreciate that.  But know that I will do everything in my power to make this apartment stay open because I am a long time member that pays and RLC knows it.

I don't like the house(i don't dislike Leora ,that's another thing)but if place exists,and the type of deliver is what it is..is because there is audience for it,so no reason to close,obviously seems it's doing well.But i can watch it..and take my conclusions any time i feel like and share it were..cc forum,a site a pay(Just like i pay rlc for many years by now).Is not my or others opinions that will close or keep any house opened more time or less..places will remain online or taken out if there aren't enought paid users watching and paying it(that obviously are).People have to understand the forum topics aren't exclusive propriety of this user or that,is a forum were we express our personal,individual opinions of things.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I don't like the house(i don't dislike Leora ,that's another thing)but if place exists,and the type of deliver is what it is..is because there is audience for it,so no reason to close,obviously seems it's doing well.But i can watch it..and take my conclusions any time i feel like and share it were..cc forum,a site a pay(Just like i pay rlc for many years by now).Is not my or others opinions that will close or keep any house opened more time or less..places will remain online or taken out if there aren't enought paid users watching and paying it(that obviously are).People have to understand the forum topics aren't exclusive propriety of this user or that,is a forum were we express our personal,individual opinions of things.

I understand the idea of having an opinion. What I dont get is why come here and tell people that like the apartment you don't like it? what is to be gained? It's illogical to me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

There is absolutely no " real life " in any house, as long as there is a camera involved !   I have long since learned to accept that fact. It is all fantasy as seen by each set of eyes. I am fully aware it is not real life. But I happen to like watching Leora. 

I agree to disagree.  For example: I like Fords, you don't like Fords. So you go to a Chevrolet dealer saying you don't like Fords, as if you expect the Chevrolet dealer to solve your dislike !!!  Have a good day, maybe you will find a house that suits you. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

very good morning everyone
very good night
very good morning leora and malia
everyone has a great happy weekend

muito bom dia a todos
muito boa noite
muito bom dia leora e malia
todo mundo tem um ótimo final de semana feliz

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, raul399 said:

Fuori tema ... ahahah
non potevo viaggiare a Milano, quando lo farò, ti farò sapere ... un bacio.

Hi Raul kiss, I guess it is not easy to come to Italy in Milan during this period given the virus ... I am waiting for you in Milan for an aperitif ...

• Like 1