Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

9 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What Malia is learning is to make her fans happy. Leora is excellent at doing it.

And this is one of the biggest problems with this apartment, or by now almost all of RLC. Instead of just living in the apartments, really living there, the residents start giving more and more shows.  

These shows have replaced the actual view into the private life. It's all about keeping the genitals in the camera as long as possible or giving some totally unrealistic masturbation shows. One does not get an glimpse into the life of the inhabitants, but only see a artificial facade, an illusory world that is performed for the audience and is in reality lifeless and fake. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

posso dirti ciò che non è affatto la vita reale ... due ragazze sole in una casa, sempre in lingerie o nude, sempre esibendosi in webcam, e sono libera di avere questa opinione. Tu e gli altri potete essere d'accordo o in disaccordo. .i non mi interessa. Cc è un forum aperto a tutti, ogni utente è libero di commentare e avere il proprio punto di vista ... anche se qualche volta (e stranamente o no) in un paio di case gli argomenti non la pensano così. Questa casa è un'assurdità, non è in alcun modo la vita reale, in qualsiasi tipo di scenario. Non preoccuparti di quanti post sono attivi o meno. Continuerai a scrivere la mia opinione onesta, su questa casa o su qualsiasi altra. 😉 .

Good morning, you forgot to mention, that there is also a cute black colored animal with white stripes jumping out of the drawer of his pants🤣 ... How can it be real life ahahahaha going serious I agree with you, in no way Rlc's apartment shows real life and this is because where there is a camera or cam there is no reality .... For now RLC is far from what it claims to be ... real life and voyer ....🤔

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

I don't like the house(i don't dislike Leora ,that's another thing)but if place exists,and the type of deliver is what it is..is because there is audience for it,so no reason to close,obviously seems it's doing well.But i can watch it..and take my conclusions any time i feel like and share it were..cc forum,a site a pay(Just like i pay rlc for many years by now).Is not my or others opinions that will close or keep any house opened more time or less..places will remain online or taken out if there aren't enought paid users watching and paying it(that obviously are).People have to understand the forum topics aren't exclusive propriety of this user or that,is a forum were we express our personal,individual opinions of things.

I do not share this opinion. For example, there are a lot of people who eat fish, I am one of them myself. Only I would never expect to buy fish from a butcher. 

RLC was once in business to give an insight into the private life of the residents. Shows don't go with this. It is the opposite of REAL LIFE and should not be performed on RLC. 

It's just like the GOV apartments. The girls are torn out of their lives to give shows for the camera. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I do not share this opinion. For example, there are a lot of people who eat fish, I am one of them myself. Only I would never expect to buy fish from a butcher.

If i am a butcher but people keep buying more fish than meat in my store i'll sell even more fish. If a few people are not ok i don't give a shit as long as i make good money

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

If i am a butcher but people keep buying more fish than meat in my store i'll sell even more fish. If a few people are not ok i don't give a shit as long as i make good money

Important is that the fishmonger does not sell meat, otherwise I would recommend exchanging a sign or ahahahah shop😂

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

The example was not well chosen. In the end your fish stays fish and your meat stays meat. I just know it strictly separated and thought it would be a good example. And quite honestly, in the place where I live (coastal town with many fishermen) not once (apart from the supermarkets) there is a shop that sells both. The challenges of purchasing, delivery and processing are quite different. 

Anyway, Shows and Reality are the opposite. You cannot give a view into real life while there are show and the other way around. It just doesn't add up but destroys each other.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Se sono un macellaio ma la gente continua a comprare più pesce della carne nel mio negozio, venderò ancora più pesce. Se alcune persone non stanno bene, non me ne frega un cazzo finché guadagno bene

Your reasoning makes sense, and in part it can (perhaps) be comparable to Rlc .... You have decided to also sell fish in your shop to increase profit and satisfy more customers, the same thing could have done RLC, less real life to at the expense of more sex scenes, masturbations or lesbian scenes, to increase profit and satisfy more customers, if it showed real real life how many users would have paid RLC? To see a girl cleaning her house every day, doing washing machines, hanging, ironing, cooking, and in the evening lying on the sofa watching a movie wearing her anti-sex pajamas, ahhahaha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Your reasoning makes sense, and in part it can (perhaps) be comparable to Rlc .... You have decided to also sell fish in your shop to increase profit and satisfy more customers, the same thing could have done RLC, less real life to at the expense of more sex scenes, masturbation or lesbian scenes, to increase profit and satisfy more customers, if it showed real real life how many users would have paid RLC? To see a girl cleaning her house every day, doing washing machines, hanging, ironing, cooking, and in the evening lying on the sofa watching a movie wearing her anti-sex pajamas, ahhahaha

Perfectly explained.

• Thanks 2