Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #14 2020 March

happyone

12 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Leora....Queen of the fakers.🙄

You're obviously an expert on the fake female orgasm, so would you kindly let me know how to tell the difference between a real and a fake orgasm, because after over 50 years of bedding women while I know women fake orgasms I've never been able to positively tell the difference.

So go on be a sport and let every man who posts on this Forum know the secret.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

That's as good as you can do? Very weak!

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

So if we aren't fooled by these two, we have a little dick. That's real smart thinking.🤣

It was such a weak and lame response I didn't even bother with it, but at the same time I wouldn't expect much from this crowd anyway.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Malia....Queen of the teasers. Leora....Queen of the fakers.🙄

So says corvette84, IMO, the king of the " pot stirrers. Who could not give an honest answer to any of the questions I posted.  

Have a nice day !   😁

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It was such a weak and lame response I didn't even bother with it, but at the same time I wouldn't expect much from this crowd anyway.

Why bother then to appear here. If we who choose to enjoy Leora, do so ? Other than to "stir the pot ".   

Welcome to the Leora, and Malia thread. Have a nice day! 😁

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Says he who just joined  "this crowd " by posting here. 

By all means keep posting here. Because the numbers of posts are counted !   😁

Of course, this being the Leora, and Malia thread. Your posts are contributing to the tenants popularity with your posts !😁

• Like 1