B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

Noldus

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

You are the address for any question !!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked yesterday with the replay when Fiora arrived in the apartment because I found it strange not to see her while Olivia and Ulyana were in the living room

So going back in time, I saw that the girls had made a makeshift bed on the floor of the room with a kind of inflatable mattress and that Ulyana's girlfriend was lying on it before the maintenance

we can see the mattress with the camera 9 🙂

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Just so you know, if you waiting to see Fiora bate, it's not going to happen. She did it earlier in the bathroom. You see that bag on the nightstand behind her, that is her vibrator. When she takes it in the bathroom with her and sits on the toilet for a good amount of time, then never flushes the toilet you know she bated. She did it last night, too.

If she's not bating she is still fooling me.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I checked yesterday with the replay when Fiora arrived in the apartment because I found it strange not to see her while Olivia and Ulyana were in the living room

So going back in time, I saw that the girls had made a makeshift bed on the floor of the room with a kind of inflatable mattress and that Ulyana's girlfriend was lying on it before the maintenance

we can see the mattress with the camera 9 🙂

You have an eagle eyes 🙂

You can see what I don't I not a premium member

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

You have an eagle eyes 🙂

You can see what I don't I not a premium member

I was afraid that she was already gone during the maintenance and as I had seen her some time before with Ulyana, I preferred to check

It would have been a shame if she had already left, especially since her shower this morning was really nice 🙂

• Like 1