B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

7 hours ago, Sergio said:

in Italy we are going through a very difficult time, the situation is rather critical, luckily there are girls like Fiora, who make me laugh at two in the afternoon, long live these cheerful girls

I hope you and your people are all right. 

Let's also hope that the virus will make a break for the warm months. Otherwise this will probably become even more extreme. It is really striking to see it moving over Italy and now probably all of Europe. Let's see when they ban us from leaving the house. 

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Fiora did her nightly bate on the toilet with her vibrator. This girl likes to bate.

She's a very horny girl, and has already bated in the open, so she'll satisfy the dildo bating fans in her room soon enough!...I'm old school though and prefer the 1, 2 or 3 finger technique, tbh...any more fingers is just obscene...😏 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's a very horny girl, and has already bated in the open, so she'll satisfy the dildo bating fans in her room soon enough!...I'm old school though and prefer the 1, 2 or 3 finger technique, tbh...any more fingers is just obscene...😏 

Me too, I'm not a big vibrator bate fan.

• Upvote 1