B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Me too, I'm not a big vibrator bate fan.

Then you would not like what I did this afternoon with one of my GF. Anal vibrator stuck up about 2 inches in her ass, fingering her pussy, licking her perineum while she used a vibrator on the little vein above her clit. She only had 4 orgasms in about 20 minutes. Then she sucked me off and swallowed my cum.

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Then you would not like what I did this afternoon with one of my GF. Anal vibrator stuck up about 2 inches in her ass, fingering her pussy, licking her perineum while she used a vibrator on the little vein above her clit. She only had 4 orgasms in about 20 minutes. Then she sucked me off and swallowed my cum.

Then you woke up...😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Fiora has come to the party very quickly and is superb; excellent titties and nipples. Great prospects for the future; just hope she continues to experiment with fruit and sticks with Olivia & Ulyana and whichever new girl shows up of course now that Blair has done her time 👌

• Like 3

Il y a 22 heures, Sexytreach a dit :

That was nice..She has been bating ever since she got here...She bated thrice in the bathroom and once in her bedroom

Wow you guys are sharp, I don't even realise even though I skipped the Replay abit.

Can you tell me when did they happened?