B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It fixed the sound on cam 11, wich has been broken for a while.

I hope they fixed the lagging too (But there is probably congestion all over the internet in Barcelona now that everyone is home)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I don't think that's what she did...I saw her get a lighter from the guest room yesterday and lock herself in the bathroom....She's probably one of those people that like to roll up their tobacco and stuff....

She goes into the bathroom with nothing in her hands. Sits down on the toilet for 6-12 minutes and doesn't flush when she is done( you can hear the toilet flush from her bedroom cam). So what else is she doing? Taking a nap?

7 hours ago, Hornygirl said:

I've seen you mention this several times.  Do you have any proof that's what she's doing, or at least time stamps?

Read my last comment. Last night she was stroking her pussy on the bed. She stopped and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet for awhile. Never flushed the toilet and never touched her pussy again.

16 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Read my last comment. Last night she was stroking her pussy on the bed. She stopped and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet for awhile. Never flushed the toilet and never touched her pussy again.

She flushed at 2.24.27

15 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

She flushed at 2.24.27

You are right, that time she did. Do you really think she took a 10 minute shit? She did it at least 2 times last night. This is a girl that likes to bate and she isn't doing in the bedroom.

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

You are right, that time she did. Do you really think she took a 10 minute shit? She did it at least 2 times last night. This is a girl that likes to bate and she isn't doing in the bedroom.

Personally I don't think it fits with bating - she has no problems bating openly, and the way she bates and does sexual activity doesn't fit with sitting fully clothed on the toilet for me.  But I have no proof either way, so you may well be right.

5 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Personally I don't think it fits with bating - she has no problems bating openly, and the way she bates and does sexual activity doesn't fit with sitting fully clothed on the toilet for me.  But I have no proof either way, so you may well be right.

She wasn't fully clothed. But she has done a bate fully clothed on the bed. Think what you want, but you can't fool me.

30 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She wasn't fully clothed. Think what you want, but you can't fool me.

I'm not trying to fool anyone - I'd genuinely love it if she was bating, but I'm sad I can't see any evidence that convinces me that is the case

4 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

I'm not trying to fool anyone - I'd genuinely love it if she was bating, but I'm sad I can't see any evidence that convinces me that is the case

I was talking about her fooling me.

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I watch her last night and I have to mention what she didn't done on these times, she didn't wash her hands - elementary act on these days   

• Like 1