B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #3 (March)

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

And now I will say it. Fiora bated in the bathroom the last 3 nights. What happened? She was doing good open bates on her bed.

I've seen you mention this several times.  Do you have any proof that's what she's doing, or at least time stamps?

5 hours ago, corvette84 said:

And now I will say it. Fiora bated in the bathroom the last 3 nights. What happened? She was doing good open bates on her bed.

After what went on earlier, I hardly think she's camera shy...😏

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Best erotic show I've seen on RLC , by far !! 

are repetitive, on VHTV there are these shows, every night and made much better, there are no Olivia and Ulyana, but very similar girls

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I don't think that's what she did...I saw her get a lighter from the guest room yesterday and lock herself in the bathroom....She's probably one of those people that like to roll up their tobacco and stuff....

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

I don't think that's what she did...I saw her get a lighter from the guest room yesterday and lock herself in the bathroom....She's probably one of those people that like to roll up their tobacco and stuff....

And last night she took the lighter with her and then returned it to the guest room after she finished.  If she's doing anything sneaky in there it's smoking not bating. 

43 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

And last night she took the lighter with her and then returned it to the guest room after she finished.  If she's doing anything sneaky in there it's smoking not bating. 

She might be bating with the lighter...::)