B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

curious...was there     some group sex or show???? in the blurred boxes view .there seemed to be a couple (boy/girl? or girls) fucking on flooe in front of people on couch.... the 2 girls would come into kitchen naked time to time but not guys??? just curious thx

13 hours ago, happyman88 said:

In these extraordinary times of pandemic and the horrendous numbers of cases in Spain, I cannot believe how irresponsible that Elletra is and for that matter RLC is for allowing that idiot to go to b1 just to get his rocks off. Not only are they putting their own lives at risk but potentially affecting Irma and Babi. RLC should, if they had any conscience, be kicking his hairy arse out of there quickly followed by Elletra. Unbelievable behaviour 😡

as I said before, if there is divine justice, the idiots should be the first to be affected, the absurd thing is that this idiot is Italian and if he has a neuron still functioning he should know, what happens here in Italy, this also shows that the little consideration RLC has of its empolese

• Like 2

14 hours ago, happyman88 said:

In these extraordinary times of pandemic and the horrendous numbers of cases in Spain, I cannot believe how irresponsible that Elletra is and for that matter RLC is for allowing that idiot to go to b1 just to get his rocks off. Not only are they putting their own lives at risk but potentially affecting Irma and Babi. RLC should, if they had any conscience, be kicking his hairy arse out of there quickly followed by Elletra. Unbelievable behaviour 😡

The best would be if the guy would just stay directly in B1 as a part of the official cast. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

as I said before, if there is divine justice, the idiots should be the first to be affected, the absurd thing is that this idiot is Italian and if he has a neuron still functioning he should know, what happens here in Italy, this also shows that the little consideration RLC has of its empolese

the problem is not that idiot is infected, the problem is that he can infect all the people around him without realizing it, that's the big problem of this virus
there is no divine justice in it because he can have no symptoms while others can die from it

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The best would be if the guy would just stay directly in B1 as a part of the official cast. 

I think they have to make a choice, either he stays at B1 with Elettra, or Elettra joins him at home, or during this quarantine period, everyone stays at home
it's not difficult to understand and I think the authorities of each country make it clear

There are still too many unjustified outings for my taste on the part of the participants who live in Spain where the disease is really very present, everyone is free to choose but it would be a shame if it was the others who paid the pot break this lack of civility

RLC should send the message to participants to follow the guidelines of each country which does not seem to be followed at the moment

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the problem is not that idiot is infected, the problem is that he can infect all the people around him without realizing it, that's the big problem of this virus
there is no divine justice in it because he can have no symptoms while others can die from it

I think they have to make a choice, either he stays at B1 with Elettra, or Elettra joins him at home, or during this quarantine period, everyone stays at home
it's not difficult to understand and I think the authorities of each country make it clear

There are still too many unjustified outings for my taste on the part of the participants who live in Spain where the disease is really very present, everyone is free to choose but it would be a shame if it was the others who paid the pot break this lack of civility

RLC should send the message to participants to follow the guidelines of each country which does not seem to be followed at the moment

The opposite is the case. RLC should finally get out of the life of the residents. No silly shows and no absurd restrictions, like for example that guys can't stay with their girlfriends in an apartment.

One of the biggest problems of RLC is that more and more apartments are seen as a workplace and not as a home. It is up to the residents to follow the law and not the task of RLC to give them instructions. Although the situation is tragic, the residents are adults and no children. 

19 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The opposite is the case. RLC should finally get out of the life of the residents. No silly shows and no absurd restrictions, like for example that guys can't stay with their girlfriends in an apartment.

One of the biggest problems of RLC is that more and more apartments are seen as a workplace and not as a home. It is up to the residents to follow the law and not the task of RLC to give them instructions. Although the situation is tragic, the residents are adults and no children. 

Since everyone sees RLC as an employer, what they are more or less surely, I would just like to say that

I am an adult, I follow the rules dictated by my government, but that does not prevent my company from sending me emails to give me instructions to deal with this crisis, I have been on partial unemployment since Monday evening
Maybe also that RLC takes its responsibilities but that the girls do not follow them

Personally your war against RLC at the moment, everyone does not care royally, the goal is that people do not take unnecessary risks if there is no need to take them, I may be hard but the girls don't need to go outside the apartments apart from having to do some food shopping, especially since tourism is closed as well as non-essential shops

it doesn't prohibit any of the girls from having their boyfriends with them if possible, in the case of Elettra and Spain, it doesn't have it, and you have to make a choice, it is as simple as that, and this should have been done from the start of the containment of the country, a week ago
They can even do as many shows as they want as long as it allows them not to take any risks even if i am not a big fan of them 

Many people die from this virus every day and it is not just unhealthy people but I do not feel that people really understand the seriousness of the situation

Just about the seriousness: It appears that 1% of those infected dies. Since no one is immune everybody might get it in the end.

That would be 5 million deaths in Europe and some 3 million in USA. Now think about that.