B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

1 hour ago, news49 said:

apparently the quarantine does not forbid the sex plan of eletra 🙄

This guy could bring the virus in this apt.  Why is he allowed to come and go as he pleases  ??  I just heard on the news that Spain has more deaths than Italy per capita.

😡🤬

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

This guy could bring the virus in this apt.  Why is he allowed to come and go as he pleases  ??  I just heard on the news that Spain has more deaths than Italy per capita.

😡🤬

Elettra's boyfriend is not the only problem

girls are also to blame because they seem to go out often for not much, it is more the case for girls in B2 or B4 but hey it is not necessarily good

After most of the focus of infection in Spain, it's Madrid not Barcelona

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

😡🤬

Think exactly the same thing ... People in Spain are NOT allowed to go out ... RLC should and must tell Elettra not to bring the guy in B1... I prefer her to go to his place than him to come in B1 ... But that is my opinion ... 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Piense exactamente lo mismo ... La gente en España no se les permite salir ... RLC debe y tiene que contar Elettra no traer el tipo en B1 ... yo la prefiero ir a su lugar que él entre en B1 ... Pero esa es mi opinión ... 

Les he enviado varios correos por este asunto pero no de omento no he tenido respuesta, como siempre RLC "pasando" de todo...

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

El novio de Elettra no es el único problema

niñas también tienen la culpa, ya que parecen salir a menudo por no mucho, es más el caso de las niñas en B2 o B4 pero bueno no es necesariamente bueno

Después de la mayor parte del foco de infección en España, es Barcelona, Madrid no

De acuerdo contigo, pero me parece que Elettra que vive en Italia como el novio que es italiano tendrían que estar doblemente concienciados y parece que el virus no va con ellos.

2 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Think exactly the same thing ... People in Spain are NOT allowed to go out ... RLC should and must tell Elettra not to bring the guy in B1... I prefer her to go to his place than him to come in B1 ... But that is my opinion ... 

The simplest solution would still be to just add the guy go to the cast pf this apartment and let him move in.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

This is an example of irresponsibility. The girls are young and not thinking and taking care. Those who are like that makes it impossible to contain the virus. By the way the latest news is that Barcelona is going the same way as Madrid. And in USA things might turn out to be the worst in the world.