B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

The sad thing is that it could well be that RLC has actually agreed such a billing system with the girls. 😣

It would be no wonder that they act like show robots working in an assembly line. 

Has Sergio ever said anything without being sarcastic? I thought you were smarter than this, Alladino. Of course there is no bonuses for spesific acts and events like that.... There are most likely bonuses for views though!

6 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I watched last night's replay ... Irma did piss on Elettra and Ginger ... Better view Cam 7 00h09 ( for those who are interested) 

Yes. 😁

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Has Sergio ever said anything without being sarcastic? I thought you were smarter than this, Alladino. Of course there is no bonuses for spesific acts and events like that.... There are most likely bonuses for views though!

Like I didn't notice Sergio being sarcastic. The tragic thing is that it's probably true and the girls really get paid for this bullshit according to a task oriented bonus system. 

No wonder that GOV is becoming more and more unrealistic. 

• Upvote 1

Now more than 12.000 spanish health workers have been infected, living hell. Even the elite can't protect them selves, a spanish princess died. The girls in B1 is living very dangerously, do they realize that?

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

I think I recall a post back in 2018, Ed...but I might be mistaken...😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, northguy said:

Now more than 12.000 spanish health workers have been infected, living hell. Even the elite can't protect them selves, a spanish princess died. The girls in B1 is living very dangerously, do they realize that?

Royal or not. She was 86 years old though.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Royal or not. She was 86 years old though.

and we must not forget that many of the common influenza die every year too, only in Norway over 900 people

• Like 1