B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

7 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Looking at the replays and Irma peed on Ginger and Electra in the bathtub.  Never expected that.

Fantastic apartment; before I had never thought I will watch rlc more often than all the bullshit in vhtv they offer now 😂🤣

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Electra peed all over the floor....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.CO

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

No idea what's wrong with RLC. I remember the guys who came to visit in one of the apartments and peed on the wardrobe. Really disgusting.

It's really creepy that the residents don't even know how to use the bathroom. 

56 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No idea what's wrong with RLC. I remember the guys who came to visit in one of the apartments and peed on the wardrobe. Really disgusting.

It's really creepy that the residents don't even know how to use the bathroom. 

you really have a fixed idea of involving RLC in everything people can do :angel:

Soon you will tell us that it's RLC who orders the girls to eat, wash, poop and sleep ^^

2 hours ago, Sexytreach said:

Electra peed all over the floor....

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I saw the bonus list, pee on the floor gets paid 80 euros, these girls have to fight the coronavirus crisis, when they get out they will not have any work, and try to replenish their bank account

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I saw the bonus list, pee on the floor gets paid 80 euros, these girls have to fight the coronavirus crisis, when they get out they will not have any work, and try to replenish their bank account

How much is peeing on the bed then? 😜 I think Gina deserved all of her bonus very much! 🥰

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

That's expensive 80 Euros for spending a penny. How much did Tina get for the 27/3