B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I saw the bonus list, pee on the floor gets paid 80 euros, these girls have to fight the coronavirus crisis, when they get out they will not have any work, and try to replenish their bank account

The sad thing is that it could well be that RLC has actually agreed such a billing system with the girls. 😣

It would be no wonder that they act like show robots working in an assembly line. 

I

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Idea of the masks: You don't spit on others and your fingers don't get in your mouth. Sounds very reasonably.

I think in the UK they are short of masks and so the Govt is playing the numbers game. Such masks as there are should go to medical workers etc.

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Latest: France has ordered 1.000.000.000 masks from China. Pictures from Asia shows everybody wears masks, in the west it's like nobody.

the mask does absolutely nothing for the people that aren't infected other than give them hope that it does any good.  the virus is less than 2 microns and the best the masks will filter is 3 microns.  it's better if the person that has the virus wears it than those that don't!!