B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

Not sure what is to celebrate with all this days of Irma in Rlc,Its her 5 time in Rlc and she does exactly the same nothing bs she did all other times,only fake lesbian shows,bates,painting pussy and tits in cardboards and anything else....outside,just like all other 4 times.Same thing can be said about the other ones that return so much times(twins,Sophie)..nothing to celebrate were..just workers payed to pretend to be lesbians during shows and to keep their real private life's..off cams.If rlc was a site like it should..This type of residents weren't in Rlc cams anymore.Barca queens are any girl resident that actualy didnt done much shows and actualy show viewers the private life they were doing during their time in Barca..those are the Barca queens.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

Today, Irma passed Sofie on a total of days in Barcelona, hunting for the Twins and Belle.
In two weeks, she's the one who's been here the longest

B1-B2-B3-B4-B5 TENANTS

Total
Name Days
Belle 380
Lia (& Mia) 376
Mia (& Lia) 376
Irma 363
Sofie 362
Nora 354
Gina 318
Blair 303

She'll likely pass the rest.  She's stuck in Barcelona at least for another Month.  Barcelona is going to be looking like a Ghost Town soon.  Spain is going to Lockdown 46 Million Residents in self isolation. It will be like Italy is at the moment.  

Yeah, over 300 dead af virus in just one day in Italy, everybody should look and learn from each other to minimize this catastrophe. Man, this is some serious shit. Good news we'll get over it, hopefully sooner than later. Next epicenter of the world will probably be USA, that could go really, really bad.

48 minutes ago, northguy said:

Yeah, over 300 dead af virus in just one day in Italy, everybody should look and learn from each other to minimize this catastrophe. Man, this is some serious shit. Good news we'll get over it, hopefully sooner than later. Next epicenter of the world will probably be USA, that could go really, really bad.

And some of the deaths have been aged 30 to 40  so don't let these Health Officials tell you it only is gravely for Old People.   

2 hours ago, northguy said:

The whole thing will be with us for a few more months (high probability also into the year 2021). We should hope that the countermeasures work and the Distribution will happen as slowly as possible, so that there will be enough capacity to provide all people with critical cases with the necessary treatment. 

BTW, The asshole trump is currently headhunting scientists from Germany to make a vaccine exclusively available for the USA. Those assholes want to make money off that. What has become of this world, where has the cooperation between nations disappeared, where does one recognize the alliance between USA and Europe. Trump is an inhuman asshole.

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Trump's administration, according to reports, offered large sums of money to secure rights for a possible coronavirus vaccine 'only for the USA.'

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alladino said:

vaccine exclusively available for the USA

Saw that. Our former friends in USA are moving away from us (Europe). This crisis shows how stupid it is not to cooperate and being selfish.

17 hours ago, Noldus said:

And also very close to Alex when Irma and Stella got the massage and fingering 😉 

Well, this may be a different time, but the guy was giving massages in Irma's bedroom..............llona was first,  Irma was sitting on the chair observing and had her hand inside her panties rubbing her pussy while watching and Jessica had come in to watch and wait in line for a massage also ( She just stood by the dresser and kept looking at her phone) .  In the scene I saw, Stella was nowhere in sight............and Irma did give the guy a few sucks to try and get him hard ( not a BJ  )  I think we are talking about 2 different occasions !

8 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Well, this may be a different time, but the guy was giving massages in Irma's bedroom..............llona was first,  Irma was sitting on the chair observing and had her hand inside her panties rubbing her pussy while watching and Jessica had come in to watch and wait in line for a massage also ( She just stood by the dresser and kept looking at her phone) .  In the scene I saw, Stella was nowhere in sight............and Irma did give the guy a few sucks to try and get him hard ( not a BJ  )  I think we are talking about 2 different occasions !

By the way, I do not believe that anyone captured this video................it never appeared anywhere that I could find .

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

It was Jessica and Nicole with Irma, not Ilona 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

My memory's not great Slider, but from what I remember from this event, the guy gave Irma an erotic massage while Jess sat watching in the chair in the corner, bating. Then the girls swapped places. The girl standing looking at her phone throughout  was Nicole, who then had her turn, which was just a normal massage as she didn't let him go any further...Then her BF turned up and they went to fuck in her room...

• Like 1