B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (March)

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

My memory's not great Slider, but from what I remember from this event, the guy gave Irma an erotic massage while Jess sat watching in the chair in the corner, bating. Then the girls swapped places. The girl standing looking at her phone throughout  was Nicole, who then had her turn, which was just a normal massage as she didn't let him go any further...Then her BF turned up and they went to fuck in her room...

We're all so old, that we don't remember the important stuff. LOL

• Like 2

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

And some of the deaths have been aged 30 to 40  so don't let these Health Officials tell you it only is gravely for Old People.   

Very, very few though. Likelihood of death for someone under 50 catching the disease stands at 1 in 500. For the over 70s it's 1 in 12, and for the over 80s, 1 in 6. That's the figures we were given at our update briefing today. 

32 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Very, very few though. Likelihood of death for someone under 50 catching the disease stands at 1 in 500. For the over 70s it's 1 in 12, and for the over 80s, 1 in 6. That's the figures we were given at our update briefing today. 

in italy, the percentages are these, we just have to wait for england, they said they'll make everyone sick, so let's see, if more old or young people die

2 hours ago, northguy said:

We're all so old, that we don't remember the important stuff. LOL

Your right........we all seem to remember that night differently...........and there seems to be no video anywhere to prove what really happened !   Thanks for listening !

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

By the way, I do not believe that anyone captured this video................it never appeared anywhere that I could find .

There was definitely a video of something that sounds like this scene. I had it from 2 different angles, possibly I still do on an external hard drive but I expect I've deleted it.

1 hour ago, slider_69 said:

Your right........we all seem to remember that night differently...........and there seems to be no video anywhere to prove what really happened !   Thanks for listening !

Have you checked the premium video thread?