Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

¡Espero que te estés mirando en el espejo cuando escribiste esto!

I don't need it! I know perfectly what I am and what my values are! The part of your broken mirror I leave it all to you! Take it as a gift...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gudari said:

We know that this apartment is already doomed, whatever they do we will no longer trust them and I can assure you that after this, they will no longer do anything because we have the experience of other tenants in the same situation. Why lengthen it further? What hidden interests are there? VH and the manager know it...

Well they have everything ok. No shitstorm in twitter. Number likes is stable under new posts. I will bet - if second experience with orgy is successful, even this topic will be +5 pages per night.😉

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

Bueno, tienen todo bien. No hay tormenta de mierda en twitter. Número de Me gusta es estable en nuevas publicaciones. Apuesto a que si la segunda experiencia con orgía es exitosa, incluso este tema será de +5 páginas por noche. 😉

Of course! Not everyone has to have to think like me! They are in all their right and even proposed to provoke that storm in twiter to which I denied of course! In the end everything falls on its own weight and even an or an exchange in the next few days would do nothing but corroborate what I have claimed, pure deception! Honestly, whatever you want, there's only one guilty here VHTV!

11 hours ago, Gudari said:

Every day I go by I draw different conclusions and the clearest is that VH organized the whole assembly after knowing what they did with the bathroom camera. When I contacted support they told me they would not receive any fines as there was no no need for them to tamper with the camera. Lie. We all saw it and support it too but they could no longer retract and the same support arranged the manipulation of the kitchen camera to have an excuse. What's the point of manipulating the camera the kitchen when the action and everything that happened started in the bathroom? No! Pure VH strategy to not charge against tenants and purge responsibility towards your manager. We know that this apartment is already doomed, whatever they do we will no longer trust them and I can assure you that after this, they will no longer do anything because we have the experience of other tenants in the same situation. Why lengthen it further? What hidden interests are there? VH and the manager know it...

Yes. the fact of the kitchen camera was messes up is an excuse that VHTV has gave for something more deep that they wanted to hide. one thing is for sure all are very strange and its make this more intringuing. 1- i guest guy very drunked and agitated,2- a manipulate in bathroom camera, 3- a bath of almost 3 hours. 4- after that they went to bedroom the 5-naked and have sex covered with a cloak, 6- after this a male guest messed up with kitchen camera. 7- vhtv said that nothing sexual happenned there in bathroom (they was trying to fix the camera ?) 7 - VHTv use that as an excuse to delete all the recorded images about what happened in bedroom that help to know that something sexual happened in bathroom. why this all ? they are a simple couple? there are something more relevant in backstage. 

• Like 1