Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, rodox said:

Just for love to debate: what do you think that happended for they manipulated the cam ? My opinion considering what i saw: the both guys had homossexual relationship, one guy suck the other or maybe more and they wanted to hide it. before all that happended the male guest  was touching too much peter grabing him by the neck.seems like the male guest was exciting about peter. of course other things happened maybe anal between the fours and etc.. was more than 2 hours in bathroom.   what do you think  that happended that was the cause to manipulate the cam ?

well, if what you are saying has any truth to it and Peter & guest guy had gay sex in the bathroom, I am happy that they cut off the cam, so I didn't have to watch that lol😄😂

but my version of event has got nothing to do with the gay sex lol 

• Like 1

i am not interessing about the sex or not in bathroom, my interest is about to try find out what happened and mainly in the VHTV behavour. i dont think the couple is exciting, i dont wanted see gay relationships too. my interest is about investigation. i love it. and i dont like to make me as a fool, as VHTV ou the couple try to make. One more thing that i noticed is that peter, after all, had a very big bruise on the whole neck. from where did it come from ?

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I honestly don’t think that they are talented or good looking enough to command that kind of attention no matter what they do, short of guest that meet that ability. Do you? 

I wrote - they are not interesting to me. However, I always respect people who are trying to do something. Even if it fails.

2 hours ago, rodox said:

i am not interessing about the sex or not in bathroom, my interest is about to try find out what happened and mainly in the VHTV behavour. i dont think the couple is exciting, i dont wanted see gay relationships too. my interest is about investigation. i love it. and i dont like to make me as a fool, as VHTV ou the couple try to make. One more thing that i noticed is that peter, after all, had a very big bruise on the whole neck. from where did it come from ?

well, my advice for you is to take deep breath, drink a glass of water and think about better things in life . if you are into gay sex, I believe there are some old content in the VHTV Archive, you can look at them and release your stress a bit lol sometimes gay stuff happens in Poppy & Nikki's place so if you follow them you might be able to catch some hot gay moments live. 

3 hours ago, rodox said:

what are your version for the events bluewinner ?

my version : Peter & Penny and their friends are drunk and extremely horny, they want to fuck, but the new girl is camera shy and doesn't want to have sex in front of few thousand of people. the guys follow their dick brain and cut off the camera so they can have sex offline. they tell VHTV it was due to technical problem & as it was their first rule violation and there was no clear evidence VHTV gives them a warning and doesn't fine them.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

well, my advice for you is to take deep breath, drink a glass of water and think about better things in life . if you are into gay sex, I believe there are some old content in the VHTV Archive, you can look at them and release your stress a bit lol sometimes gay stuff happens in Poppy & Nikki's place so if you follow them you might be able to catch some hot gay moments live. 

poor man. you dont understand nothing. you are unable to understand. think that i like gay videos. simple mind. but had no advice for you

i gave up to you. keep posting this boring photos of this boring couple and be happy this is of course a better thing in life.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rodox said:

poor man. you dont understand nothing. you are unable to understand. think that i like gay videos. simple mind. but had no advice for you

i gave up to you. keep posting this boring photos of this boring couple and be happy this is of course a better thing in life.

I like you already. you are a funny man. why do you care so much about this couple if you find them so boring lol ? ( just ignore them😛)

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

my version : Peter & Penny and their friends are drunk and extremely horny, they want to fuck, but the new girl is camera shy and doesn't want to have sex in front of few thousand of people. the guys follow their dick brain and cut off the camera so they can have sex offline. they tell VHTV it was due to technical problem & as it was their first rule violation and there was no clear evidence VHTV gives them a warning and doesn't fine them.

last answer to you. this version is easyer to refute. there are at least 3 arguments to prove that you are wrong. but i will not do that here. i gave up on you. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I like you already. you are a funny man. why do you care so much about this couple if you find them so boring lol ? ( just ignore them😛)

cause i loved investigation things. but you dont belive on me. so we have more nothing to talk.