Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:14 AM, groomy said:

Well they have everything ok. No shitstorm in twitter. Number likes is stable under new posts. I will bet - if second experience with orgy is successful, even this topic will be +5 pages per night.😉

👍

As I said before "... wrong and poorly planned move ...". They spent their "9 lives" at once !!!

Now the next "group move" will have to be accurate, safe and fail-safe.
Anyone who passes through the front door will have to be fully aware of where they are and what is expected of them. Be a woman, man, couple, gay, trans, mimic, magician ... whatever!

On 4/28/2020 at 7:27 AM, coolcucumber said:

wish Penny and Peter were on CC like Alisa and Sergio or maybe on Twitter so we could have told them or let them know how some of the viewers feel about their actions 🙄

Don't worry ... They know!
All these staff know.
As soon as we started to "scream" here the other "projects" became "alert" in their behavior on cam🤓

2 hours ago, kencon said:

I don't think they are making many friends when they are taking their pleasure out of the apt, first thing she does is take a bath....wonder why?

Lost all respect

I would like to think it is for her to get clean.😁

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, kencon said:

I don't think they are making many friends when they are taking their pleasure out of the apt, first thing she does is take a bath....wonder why?

Lost all respect

All indicates that they was having sex out of range out the viewers. are the things getting worse ?