Penny & Peter (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Even if they come back this place is burned. We had places with abusive people before. Nobody payed attention to them or watched them anymore. When they return I give them one month and they are gone. 

the thing is we dont know exactly what has happen, Penny could be in hospital for example.vh saying that she is fine means nothing, they would not say the truth if something more serious happen.we dont know if Petter decide to leave or both,there is this small possibility that Penny returns alone but is very small possibility.but i'm very qurious as to what really happen, the only thing i know is that Petter got super angry at Penny for something she said during a game. What possibly she could say that intrigue such a rage from his behalf 😕

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

the thing is we dont know exactly what has happen, Penny could be in hospital for example.vh saying that she is fine means nothing, they would not say the truth if something more serious happen.we dont know if Petter decide to leave or both,there is this small possibility that Penny returns alone but is very small possibility.but i'm very qurious as to what really happen, the only thing i know is that Petter got super angry at Penny for something she said during a game. What possibly she could say that intrigue such a rage from his behalf 😕

Doesn't matter. When they come back they are fucked. VHTV audience doesn't want to watch abusers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Well, unlike the first incident this one I didn't really follow online. The previous visit with a woman wearing a mustache and communicating like a man was my "signal" to pass this one on.
But I must say that this "'attitude" of him, and at this level really took me by surprise. Nothing before indicated this and even the opposite.
My guess? Something "absorbed" or "dammed" by him, during this "strange" absence (for days) when anticipated all of this.😒

On 5/24/2020 at 1:07 AM, Amy3 said:

My view is this. When a person agrees to live in a cammed house and people are paying money to see their “real life” that includes all of their real life, not just their asshole getting cock slammed. It includes, the good, the bad, and the ugly! All of it. You’re not responsible for protecting her feelings. She signed that waiver when she agreed to be on the site.   
When I did pay, I always hated it when I would come back online and something happened and it all got cut out. This supposed to be a forum, not a babysitter. Anyways that’s my opinion. 

I pretty much agree if we're gonna go by what we believe is in their contract. But I i don't know if it says anything goes. Including the right to view an assault on another human being. VH takes down drug use by tenants because its against the law. So taking down an assault and not showing it again would be similar. Besides all the contracts language, and the right to see it because we're paying for it, can't we be more compassionate than that and not show it because she's a fellow human being with feelings? 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I don't justify any violent action and less than a man towards a woman but it may have been "hard" for Peter to see your girlfriend fucking almost all the women who came into this apartment and Penny wouldn't let him join them... it can be frustration and more when one of the invited girls were willing to the trio. I still am glad of the "abandonment" that for me has been a direct expulsion!